I just don't understand!

Louis POV

The sound of ringing was enough to break me out my sleep-haze stupor.

"Hello?" I asked groggily after awaking from my afternoon snooze.

"Lou, you sound sleepy." a familiar voice asked from the phone.

"Oh, El, mornin!" I chirped, as I catapulted myself out of bed, blinking away my sleepy haze..

"Eh, I don't know if you noticed... its the 3 pm already." she muttered with a chuckle.

"Er... No wonder I have a headache!!" I chuckled with her, rubbing at my temples.

"Anyways.."she added. "I miss you Lou!" my heart thumped in anticipation.

There was this pause, this mini, irrelevant pause where I just took in her voice, not really knowing as to what to say.

I was in shock, I was in awe, and moreover, even without realizing it, I missed the sound of her voice, the voice that was usually muffled by thousands of screaming fans, millions of blinding cameras that captured every enjoyable moment.

I had so many words to say to her, but I just settled for the simplest one.

"Missed you too... lots." I added.

A pause.

"Is something wrong?"

"Nonono." She answers immediately. It was weird, but I can still feel her shaking her head, even when I couldn't technically see her.

"Then why--"

"I heard you were back in London."

"Yeah," I start, seating myself back on a corner of my bed, playing with the an edge of my duvet. "I was planning to visit as soon as I finish setting my things back to how they were?"

"You sound unsure of yourself Lou." she giggles.

I shrugged. "Well, it's more like one of those 'should I do it now or later' type of scenario."

More giggles.

"Would you like me to help you out on that then? Like, I can come visit you sooner, or.."

I chuckled at that. "Okay, okay, I know where this is going."

"Wait, wait, what?" she obviously wrinkles her nose in confusion. "I don't understand."

 "You're not exactly not very subtle on things like this,love." I rolled my eyes fondly. "Would you like to go on a date?"

She sounded surprised."Ah yeah, when do you wanna meet?"

I stared at my watch. "Uh... Probably around 5.. 5:30 in Starbucks?"

"Sure!" she cheered.

"Love you." we both said at the same time, and then the line went dead.

And with that, I quickly hopped off the bed, and started getting ready, throwing my clothes here and there, and off to the shower I go. "I wanna stay up all night and jump around, till we see the sun. I wanna stay UP ALL NIGHT and find a girl and tell her she's the one. Hold on to the feeling and don't let it go. Cause we got the floor now, get out of control--" I heard the door click open. "Who is it?" I called out from the other side of the mist.

"Oh, just me." Harry stated. I can barely see anything along with the fog and mist, but I can already tell he's going all-out today, only wearing a towel, nothing more.

"Do you need something, mate?" I offered.

"Ah yeah, I need some of the Old Spice that you just purchased." he murmurs, looking a tad bit trepid. Why?