Chapter 2: Too Late Now

La'Daisha P.O.V:

I woke up at 2 in the afternoon. My phone started ringing and when I tried to get up I was held down. I looked over to see Brian knocked out with his arms holdin me tightly.

I decided to just ignore it and admire Brians face more.

I put my hand on his face and his eyes slowly fluttered open. He smiled at me and I did the same.

My phone started vibratin again and I got up this time. "Who dat is???" Brian asked while yawning.

I got outta the bed and walked over to my phone on his dresser. I grabbed it and it was my Mom. I quickly answered, "Dukes."

"Hey, where you at???"

"I'm at Brian's house."

"Brian???"

"Yes ma'am."

"He's back??? I wanna see him!!!" She said in excitement.

"Okay."

"See you."

"Alright."

We hung up. I turned around and he was standing right behind me. "So... you aint wanna ask me???" I could tell he was pissed.

"Well I thought..."

He cut me off, "I don't care what you thought. I could have been busy and disappointed yo mama."

"She wouldn't be disappointed..."

"Man fuck it. Come on let's go." He bumped my shoulder and walked past me.

I put my clothes back on and put my hair in a messy ponytail since he don't gotta comb.

We got in his car and it was a silent drive. I turned up the radio and he turned it back down.

"Umm I was listenin to that." I say and cross my arms.

"Don't touch my radio." He says calmly.

"Well play somethin." I roll my eyes.

"Nahh." He smirked.

"Why you bein so difficult???"

"Cuz."

"Cuz what???"

"Cuz we here."

"Your such a baser." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever lame. And I hope they stay up there." He open his door.

"Yea whatever."

"You mad???"

I just look at him. He put his hand under my chin and kissed me passionately. I bite my bottom lip and stare at his lips.

"Come on."

We get out and go to my house. I turn around and notice a black charger in my driveway. Brian opens the door and grabs my hand. He drags me inside and once I turn around I see Darren.

"Oh baby girl I forgot to tell you your boyfriend was here." My mom says.

I frown at her. Brian let's go of my hand and shoots me a look. I shrug. He walked up to my mom and hugs her.

"Hey Ms. Jackson."

"Hey Brian how you been???"

"Great how about yourself???"

"Blessed. When did you move back???"

"Umm like a week ago I think. I just settled in, I didn't think yall would still be here."