Chapter 42: Did You Hear Me??? (Part Two)

Brian P.O.V:

My eyes slowly fluttered open. All I hear is a heart monitar goin off beep beep beep.

I look around and see that I'm in a room by myself. There was a tube in my throat and I snatched that shit out cuz it was chokin me.

I took off all that sticky shit they had on my chest and moved the covers back just to find my knee all patched up. Now that I see it I start feelin the pain.

I also had a patch on the side of my head too.

I call the nurse, "Yes???" She answered.

"I need a nurse!!!"

One aint hesitate to get in here either.

"Your finally up!!! How are you feeling???" She said checkin my monitars and writin stuff on her clipboard.

"I'm in pain. What happened??? Where's La-La, well La'Daisha???"

"I can get you pain killers. You were in a terrible car accident and flew out the windshield. They say that you hit your knee on the steering wheel on the way out and you hit your head on a rock when you fell which knocked you unconcious for 9 hours." She told me.

"Okay... where is La-La, I mean La'Daisha???" I ask again.

"Umm... you mean the girl you were dreamin about??? You were callin her name in your sleep and I have no idea who that is. We noticed that the whole windshield broke but we never found another body." She said.

My heart started racin, "Aww hell nahh!!!" I shout in anger.

I started fuckin shit up in there. She called the doctors but that aint stop me.

I was hoppin to each room trynna find La-La. Then all I felt was a sharp pain in my neck.

I took it out and turned around to see two doctors that looked the same but they came together then seperated again. But I knew he was only one doctor.

"What was that???" I say gettin weak to my knees.

"Morphine. Help me get him back to his room and strap him." Was the last thing I heard him say.

La'Daisha P.O.V:

I woke up in some sort of empty room and I was tied to a chair.

The lights were dimmed and I grew scared at the fact that Brian isn't here with me.

The door opened and I acted like I was still unconscious.

I heard him walk up to me and he grabbed my face. I felt him starin at me long and hard before he let my head go.

I heard him grab somethin then all I feel is him stab a needle in my leg.

I quickly woke up screamin!!!

He looked surprised, "Oh so you was just playin dead on me huh???" He smirked.

I just stared at him and flenched when he took out the needle.

"You hungry???" He had a plate full of fruit.

I just looked down not sayin anything.

He grabbed a blindfold and tied it around my eyes.

I felt a fork poke my lips and when I didn't open my mouth he smacked his lips, "Come on, juss trust me."

I opened my mouth and bite into a pineapple.

It tasted so good and I cleared my throat since I finally got some fluids.

"See I aint gonna hurt you."