Chapter 48: Tired Of It

La'Daisha P.O.V:

I sat at the edge of the bed alone.
Alone.
No one here by my side.
My thoughts lead to suicide
The darkness swallows me
Wrapping me in a blanket of emptiness.
A light brightens showing a door,
My bedroom door
Outside is civilization.
Inside is me.
A knock is heard behind the door.
I slowly make my way to the door
And open it just to reveal a lil boy.
Not just a lil boy.
But Brian when he was 5.
He looked up at me.

"Is Peaches home???" He asked.

My heart did flips behind my rib cage.
A tear escaped my eye.
I looked down wiping my face.
When I looked up it was actually Brian's hand wiping my face.
He was older now.
He stared at me not speaking.
The silence surrounding our eardrums.
Not even a single heart beat could be heard.
He embraced me in his arms.
Then I felt my back feel something soft.
When I pushed away it was actually covers, not Brian.
I was laying in a bed unfamiliar to me.
I looked next to me to see Brian sound asleep.
I feel strong arms pull me away from Brian and I felt another body in the bed with us.
I turned to see Davis.
I smiled.
He was also asleep.
I put my hand on his face and he woke up.
He smiled at me.
I looked back and I didn't see Brian anymore.
I smiled then looked back just to see Brian in Davis place.
I frowned and pushed away from him.
He pulled me back to him as I was fighting him.

"Dai-Light." I hear Davis whisper in my ear.

I opened my eyes and I see Davis staring at me.

He had his arms wrapped around me real tight and I was drenched in sweat.

"Baby are you okay???" He asked, kissing my forehead.

I shake my head yea and force a smile.

Brian P.O.V:

"I'm glad you came. I almost thought you wasn't gonna show up." La-La said as I sat on the couch next to her.

"Yea. It's the least I can do." I smiled.

"Okay. So. I'm willing to set aside our differences and stay friends like you said. I haven't put much thought into what I really wanted to say cuz I don't wanna make any speeches."

"That's wassup." I say not really, fully agreeing with her.

"Yeah so, let's just hope there is no discomfort, or jealousy that goes on between us. In reality we really shouldn't be arguing cuz we best friends and that's how it will always be."

"Okay wow. La-La let's stop right there. Look..." I couldn't even find the right words to say to her without trynna confuse the whole situation. "Look, I didn't mean any of the stuff I called you before. I guess I just got carried away. Anyone with eyes could see that I love you." I tucked her curls behind her ear.

Her face expression changed when I touched her, just the way I wanted it to.

"I really don't wanna ruin whatever you and ole boy got going on but La-La, your so damn tempting." I bite my bottom lip staring into her lost filled eyes. "Unlike you I put alot of thought into this conversation. Everytime I see you I fall back in love but it takes everything in me to remember what we've been through to stop myself from throwing you in one of these rooms and making yo body drip and shake in ways you didn't think were possible. La-La I can't explain my feelings towards you cuz I'm unsure about them myself..."

She cut me off, "Brian why are you telling me this???"

I looked deep into her eyes. "Asiah can't replace you. She can't connect with me like you do. She doesn't care about me like you do. And I may not be the best thing for you but your the best thing that's happened to me."

She shook her head at me and began to get furious when a tear slipped down her face. She wiped it angrily, "Stop trynna win me back when you lose me."

"La-La."

"I'm happy now Brian."

"La-La."

"I LOVE DAVIS!!!" She yelled, her face growing red.

I stare at her and inside my head I was wishing Davis never existed.

Speaking of a Dead Man Walking. He walked through the door. "What the fuck??? What the- What the- What the fuck???" He says under his breath slamming the door.

"Davis calm down, I invited him over." La-La says.

"Yea fuckboy calm down." I repeat.

"Shut yo co signin ass up fo' you get deez hands."

I ain't hesitate to get up. But when I did La-La pulled me back down. "Look, as long as Davis and me are together I don't want yall two fighting. Davis I will talk to you later."

"But..."

"Davis please." La-La begged staring into his eyes.

He looked at her, then at me and then disappeared into the hallway.

She sighed then looked at me. She shook her head, "There isn't much I have to say to you, Brian, what happened to just being friends??? Huh??? What happened to me being childish, predictable..."

"I said I didn't mean it!!! I didn't know you were gonna take those words to the heart."

"Well I did. And honestly I haven't met anyone that has pissed me off more then you. You don't want me to be happy???"

"I do." I say quickly. I sigh, "I want you to be happy La-La it's juss hard."

"How???"

"Cuz I don't like that nigga."

"You don't even know him. How are you gonna hate someone you juss met without giving him a chance???"

"Because I don't wanna see you with anyone else."

She was silent. She looked away from me and sighed.

"I know it's selfish..."

She cut me off, "How do you think I felt when I saw you with Asiah??? First, you come to my house saying we should be friends, calling me stubborn, predictable, childish and complicating. It took Monty to help me get over you cuz without him I'd probably still be a wreck. I thank him for that. But once I find someone else, I can't be with them??? That's fucked up Brian. So yea your selfish and really stubborn. So next time we see each other we are not gonna talk about this. If you really wanna be friends let's just forget whatever we had."

I grabbed her face, "Okay." I kissed her forehead then got up and walked towards the door.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's about that time people.

-La-La's dream tho

-Officially done???

-What yall think???

~PJ~