Chapter 47: She Aint You

Brian P.O.V:

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt Asiah placing wet kisses on my neck. She climbed on top of me and started kissing all over my tattoos.

I groaned, "Aint you get enough from last night???" I mumbled.

She stuck out her tongue and licked from my stomach to my neck, then whispered in my ear, "I want more."

"Maybe later." I said as I sat up and pulled her closer to me.

"Why later??? We have nothing to do today." She pouted.

"Cuz you was doing the most last night."

"I'm sorry baby."

"Nahh mane you was on that fuckery." I say as I mush her face.

"How was I suppose to know not to squeeze that ass you got back there." She smirked.

"The first time when I told you not to do that shit."

"You know I only did that cuz of how deep you were."

"Yea whatever."

She got up and so did I. I grabbed a towel and hopped in the shower.

Asiah opened the door and I turned around quickly, "Yo get out."

"Why???" She took off her shirt.

"Cuz mane." I turn towards the water with a mug on my face.

"So you don't wanna show me a good time. I don't wanna shower by myself." I felt her walk up to me as she closed the door.

I sighed, "I aint finna fuck you."

***

So after we both got outta the shower we got dressed to go to the store.

"That was fun. And you said you wasn't gonna fuck me, boy please." She said as she left the room.

I ran my hand down my face. The sex is great and all but it seems like that's all it's about with her.

We been together for a solid 3 months ever since that lil incident with them crazy fans. She thought I was gonna be them typical ass niggas that would just take her home and fuck her for that night and leave. Which was never on my list in the first place cuz I wanted to leave her where she was standing.

"Let's go." She says.

I take her hand and we leave out.

La'Daisha P.O.V:

"So who is he???" Monty asked for the third time.

I slightly rolled my eyes, "A man that is no where near yo business of knowin." I reply.

He smacked his lips, "Why you playin???"

I shrugged. I turned around when I was done with my hair, "How I look???"

"Beautiful as always. Can I at least know his name???"

I sighed, "His name is Randy."

"Randy??? What kinda black name is that???"

"See that's where you wrong." I laugh.

"He aint black is he???"

"No." I shake my head.

He thought for a minute, "You liein to me. His name aint Randy."

I laughed cuz it was true. "I wondered how long it was gonna take you to realize that."

"Mane."

I grabbed my keys and grabbed Monty's hand leading him downstairs and to my front door.