Chapter 30: The Choice Is Yours

La'Daisha P.O.V:

When I got inside I leaned against the door processing what just happened.

I sighed. I was about to walk upstairs but both the boys came to me.

"Mommy."

"Hey babe."

"Hey I missed yall." I hugged Marvin then Damion.

"You was only gone for a hour or so." Damion smart ass say.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

"Mommy, daddy crazy." Marvin says making me laugh.

"What's he talkin about???" I ask Damion since he wasn't laughin.

"We need to talk about something."

"I agree we really do."

"Wait what do you have to say???"

"Umm you say what you have to say first."

"Okay. Well we been close for like two years now and I was hoping maybe we should start going out not only for the sake of Marvin but for us. I mean we act like it might as well be together." Damion says.

I thought for a minute. This is too much to take in all in one day.

"So what do you say???" Damion asks.

I wasn't agreeing with what I was telling him but I said, "Yes I wanna be with you."

He sighed of relief, "Bruhh don't scare me like that. I was already pacin upstairs and Marvin was lookin at me like I was crazy." He laughed a lil bit.

"Sorry it's just... nothing." I smiled it off.

"Okay so what do you have to say???"

"Huh???" I say clueless.

"You said you had something to say too."

"Oh it was this. I wanted us to be together too." My laugh was so fake and I'm glad he aint notice.

"Great. I'm glad we got that off our chest. You wanna go do something today???"

"Umm sure why not."

"Aight leggo."

We all went outside and got in the car.

We played a lil road game where we pick a color and see how many cars have that color along the way.

Of coarse I won cuz imma beast!!!

We ended up going to the park. We took Marvin to the swings and Damion was pushing him while I made funny faces at Marvin.

Marvin was laughing uncontrollably and it was so adorable.

We eventually stopped cuz it was hot outside and we let him go on the lil playground they had as we sat on a bench under the shade.

We watched Marvin play for a lil until I felt Damion grab my hand.

I looked at him and he was already staring at me. "Yes Damion???"

"Dai I know we only been datin for a lil while now but I believe if you got anything you need to say to me just put it all out on the table."

"You think I'm hiding something from you???" I squint at him.

"I'm not saying I don't trust you it's just that you and Brian..." He trailed off looking towards Marvin's direction.

I looked over and seen Darren talking to Marvin. I got up fast and ran over to them.