Chapter 36: Not Just Tortured

La'Daisha P.O.V:

We were back home because of me I guess. He aint touch or really look me in the eyes.

I didn't mean to freak out that bad but I was scared. My past was kinda catchin up with me...

"Daisha when you finna unpack yo clothes???" Darren asks while puttin his now empty bag away.

I shrugged and kept staring off into space until he wrapped his arms around me.

"Daisha please tell me whats botherin you." He kissed my cheek.

I sighed, "Well... my dad..."

I was cut off by his phone vibrating. Kito was callin him. He stared at it then picked it up.

"Yea???..... Foreal???..... Nig.... Aight mane." He hung up and he sighed of disappointment. "Aye I gotta go out for a lil minute."

He tried to kiss me but I leaned back, "Where you goin???"

He stared at me staring at him. "Out."

"Nigga I know it involves you goin outside. What you and Kito finna do???"

"We gotta take care of somethings."

"Stop beatin around the bush with my question!!!"

He sighed then got up. "I'll be back." He just walked straight out.

Brian P.O.V:

Me and Monty was just chillen, finishin off our blunt, waitin on Darren and Kito to show up.

They don't know what we got in store for them. Especially Darren. I can't wait to finally finish his ass off.

"Damn Brian you thinkin a lil too hard cuz you aint even notice Darren And Kito walk down the street." Monty say.

"Why you aint tell me???" We get outta the car and follow them in the buildin makin sure we kept our distance.

Once they hit the corner and saw all the shit we was gonna put them through they turned around and saw us there with our guns in hand already cocked back.

"What you doin here???" Darren asked.

"I'm the one askin questions here." I shot his thigh.

"Fuck mane." He said through gritted teeth.

"Kito this don't involve you, considerin the fact he shot Ace." I shot Kito dead in his temple.

"Hope you aint gotta problem with bob wire." Monty say with a smirk on his face.

He grabbed the bob wire as I sat Darren in the chair.

He screamed as we wrapped it around him. Monty flipped the chair over and grabbed the gasoline. I grabbed a rag and put it over his face.

Monty started drownin him with the gasoline as I grabbed our next supplies. I grabbed the nails and walked back in with a smile on my face.

"We don't need you disturbin anybody." Monty grabbed some tape and covered his mouth.

I grabbed a hammer and positioned a nail under his nail. "Payback's a bitch huh???" I moved the hammer back and slammed it against the nail forcin the nail to go under his nail.

Me and Monty laughed as he screamed in pain. "Hey, only nine more to go." I grabbed another one. "Batter up!!!"

La'Daisha P.O.V:

It was going on 4 in the mornin and Darren aint answerin nun of my text messages.

I'm startin to worry. What if that kiss was a kiss goodbye??? I miss him so much!!!

Just then Brian called me. I didn't wanna answer but I did anyway.

"What???"

"Wassup???"

"Do you know where Darren is???"

"Yeah. I just saw him and Kito walk in this warehouse."

Why would he be at a warehouse??? I was gonna ask him but I know he wouldn't know. "Oh... well why you callin???"

"I was hopin we could talk maybe just go to the store or something."

"The store???" I asked confused.

"I mean I know you like walkin and plus I need some eggs for the house. Just be ready when I get there. I need to swing by my house and change."

"Umm... okay I guess."

"Aight." We hung up.

I took a shower and started gettin ready.

Darren P.O.V:

I woke up again and this time I was upside down. They literally put nails under all my nails. I kept passin out then wakin back up to them puttin another one in me.

Brian left after that and Monty grabbed a bat.

He was beatin me like I was a fuckin black pinata.

"Wait mane. Why you still doin this??? Come on just let me go!!!"

"Darren we aint cool so don't hoe me. That's a gay move my nigga." He swung at my ribs.

I been started coughin up blood and him hittin my ribs and face aint makin shit better.

Brian would leave me with this nigga knowin we been beefin over this stash.

"You want the stash??? I can tell you where it's at as long as you let me go."

"What I look like??? Don't nobody want that stash no mo'. I'm over that bullshit."

"Well what you want from me???"

He just started swingin at my face again. I felt the blood fall down my face and blood rushin up to my head.

He started laughin, "Life bout to drop you like a new born." He hit the side of my face and I swear somethin cracked.

I couldn't do nothin but take it cuz he put bob wire around me so my arms could stay around my waist.

"Mane can't I do anything to make you stop???"

"Nahh bruhh. Actually... tell me where the stacks at???"

"They in my kitchen, under my fridge." I said quickly cuz I can feel my life slippin away.

"That's wassup." He put the bat down and walked away.

I yelled after him, "What you doin!?!?!? You can't leave me here!!! Ion deserve this!!!"

He stopped when he got to the door. "You right." He hit this button on the wall that dropped me head first on the floor.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-No goodbye kiss

-Brian killed Kito

-They tortured Darren and Monty killed him.

(Sorry for the wait.)

~PJ~