Chapter 37: Winn Dixie

La'Daisha P.O.V:

After my shower I got dressed in regular clothes but as if I was gonna play basketball.

I had on a grey shirt that is cut on the side and says Always Wear Your Invisible Crown, grey basketball shorts, black and white socks and black and white slides.

I straightened my hair and put it in a ponytail. By the time I was done he was knocking at the door.

I went downstairs and opened the door to find a reflection of me.

"Oh so I see you stalked me before I came over huh???"

He also had basketball stuff on too. He had on a white shirt but it had no sides, white basketball shorts, white socks and these bright ass orange slides.

"Nigga you can't color cordinate for shit with that loud ass orange." I roll my eyes.

"Aye don't start shit you can't finish." He put his hand in my face.

I smacked his hand away, "I can finish anything that deals with you."

"Oh I'm sorry I missed the part when I was suppose to laugh cuz you made a funny."

"Fuck you."

"When??? Cuz I've been waitin." He took a step closer to me.

I kept a straight face, "Nigga in yo dreams. Don't you got a store to attend to??? Thank you."

"Yeah whateva." He mumbled.

We started walkin down the street. It was still dark out.

We hit the corner and just talked about random things.

"You remember when I had that trampoline and we were doin flips on it???" He asked.

"Yeah... mane ion wanna talk about that. I could've died." I mug him.

"But you didn't. When you hit another back flip you landed."

"Yeah but the second time I did it I landed on my neck and cracked it." I held my neck just by talkin bout it. "But yall made me do it again. You aint even have a net around it so everybody could just jump off of it whenever."

"I know... then it broke cuz of that hole." He sighed.

"Yeah."

"Aye gimme a kiss."

"What no!!! I still go with Darren remember." I took some steps away from him.

"Bruhh quit playin and gimmie a kiss."

"No."

"Come here."

He grabbed me and grabbed my right arm cuz he knew I would swing on him and he just stared down at me, smirkin.

I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes. I escaped from his grasp and we kept walkin.

"You really thought I was gonna kiss you???" He laughed.

I ignored him as we kept walkin.

Brian P.O.V:

As we were walkin I stared at her. She looked at me and I it's likeI can hear her heart racin.

"You know you got somethin right here." I pointed at her face.

"On my face??? Where???" She tried to wipe her face.

There was nothing there I just wanted to bother her.

I laughed, "Lemme get it."

I walked up to her, grabbed her face and kissed her. See only real niggas can do shit like this cuz it's levels to this shit.