Chapter 26: Late Night Games

La'Daisha P.O.V:

Marvin has been crying for hours. It's literally midnight.

I get up out of my bed and go to the guest bedroom.

On my way there the cries stop. Ugh I'm already up fuck it.

I go in and I see Damion sitting at the edge of the bed holding Mar in his arms and feeding him a bottle while trynna stay up.

I yawn, "What he doing still up???"

"Mane I wish I knew cuz I would'a solved it quick fast."

We stayed quiet for a minute and I noticed Damion dozing off.

I walked up to him and grabbed Mar and he woke so quick.

"No Kiara I got'em!!!... oh I'm sorry. Whenever I got him Kiara wanna take him away sayin I'm a bad parent."

"Your not a bad parent. She is for leavin her child outside in the dark. Misquitos bit him and everything."

I smile at Mar.

"Yeah I know. Ion know how I ended up with her, told you she was crazy." He sigh.

"Sorry you gotta put up with that."

He laughs and stands up, "Stop doing that."

"Doing what???" I look at him confused.

"Apologizing. None of this is your fault ma." When he noticed Mar fell asleep in my arms he took him and laid him down in his own lil rocker.

He strapped him in and kissed his forehead.

"Come on. I'm hungry." He pulled me out the room.

I stopped him, "Nigga what???"

He laughed. His sexy ass laugh gonna get him in trouble I swear. "Maybe in the future ma." He winked. "I just want some cereal."

I giggled, "Whatever but why you eat cereal at night???" I questioned.

He shrugged, "Taste better at night."

We went downstairs and in the kitchen.

I opened the refridgerator and closed it quick as goosebumps flew over my body.

"Damn it's cold."

"You a big ass baby." He opened it and got out the milk then closed it.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and sat up on the counter.

I watched him pour some cinnamon toast crunch in a bowl along with some milk.

He put the milk and the rest of the cereal back. He sat up on the counter beside me just crunchin so loud.

"Really???" I ask.

"What???"

"You so loud."

He got closer to my ear and kept eatin his cereal.

I jumped down and walked off.

He put the cereal down, jumped off the counter and stopped me. He turned me around, "My bad I was just playin ma."

I tried to get outta his grip but he tightened it and pulled me close to him so our bodies touched.

"Please don't be mad."

I aint talk I just stared at him so he corned me to a wall.

"Why you trippen???" He pecked my lips. "Huh???" He kissed me again.

His accent and his eyes were just so... controlling. I couldn't say anything. Just kiss him back.

I started kissing him back and he grabbed my shirt and tugged at it. Basically trynna rip it off me.

Brian swormed through my mind. The time when he ripped off my clothes.

When I snapped back to reality we was on the couch and he was on top of me. He was about to take off his shirt when I stopped him.

"Wait I can't." Tears were coming to my eyes and I couldn't stop them.

He held me tightly. "I'm sorry ma did I do something wrong???"

"No it's not you... I just can't get over him I'm sorry."

I pushed him off me and ran upstairs to my room.

He was following me so I closed and locked the door.

He was banging on it, "Ma don't do me like dis. I aint gonna rush you I swear. Take all the time you need."

He stopped and slid down the door.

I felt like I was cheating on Brian even though he told me to move on.

I love him too much to let him go, but then again I feel like I'm leading Damion on.

He doesn't deserve that... or me.

I got up and opened the door for him and he embraced me in a hug so tight I could barely breathe.

"My bad I aint mean to upset you just please don't blame yourself."

"It's okay Damion. Can you sleep with me??? Please." I begged.

He looked me in the eyes and smiled. "Now how could I say no???"

I smiled at him and watched him leave the room to get Marvin.

I climbed in bed and waited for him to come back.

Then all of a sudden I heard him yellin, "KIARA I AINT PLAYIN WITH YOU!!!.... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!"

I got up and walked down the hallway to the guest room.

As I was walkingthere something flew out the room and hit the wall and shattered into pieces.

"Damion???" I asked as I walked in.

"Dammit I'm sorry La'Daisha. It was just my phone." I didn't even listen to him cuz I was too busy wondering why he was crying.

"Damion it's okay just tell me what's wrong." I hugged him and stared into his eyes.

He took a deep breathe. "She knew what she was doing. She doesn't want Mar anymore she left him with me and she aint coming back. Ion want him growing up without his mom in his life cuz I almost lost my mama one day when we was arguein and I thank God everyday that she still standing on earth with me today."

At first I aint know why he was cryin in the beginnin but when he started talkin bout his mama that's when I knew somethin was up.

I calmed him down eventually and we all went to my room.

We laid Marvin between us and fell asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-Kiara causin that stress and abandoned her child

-Damion been through some stuff with his mama

I aint really like this chapter... oh well.

~PJ~