Chapter 5: Kidnapped

Brian P.O.V:

I woke up to my phone ringin, it was Ace.

He always talk on the phone instead of textin. He just tell me to meet him and we talk there.

I got up and got dressed as I answered it.

"Yo???"

"Aye we at the round table."

"Gotcha Ace."

"Ight Trigga."

We hang up as I get in the car.

I pull up to the Trap House and go down to the basement.

See the thing about our Trap House, it look like a regular house but we have a button under our coffee table and it moves the table and the rug under it.

There is a ladder leading down to our basement.

I sit at the round table with Ace and Kito.

"Took you long enough." Kito roll his eyes.

"Since you actin like a lil bitch..."

Before I could finish my sentence Ace cut me off by slammin his fist on the table and yellin, "Man quit actin like an imperfect married couple!!! Yall always startin some bullshit with each other."

It grew quiet as Ace put the plants on the table and the stack of cash.

"Alright, most of these plants go to some nigga in Georgia along with this package. He wanted us to take it to New York but I made him change his mind." He started countin the money.

"Who this nigga is??? And why all the way in Georgia???" Kito ass complain. I eye his ass. "Nigga what you lookin at???"

"Yo lame ass jitt, problem???"

"Yo what the fuck did I say???" Ace snap.

We both look at Ace as he pass us some G'z.

"This 15 G'z so 5 G'z each. The nigga paid us in advance. So ion care who this nigga is and what the package is as long as we get paid for it." Ace adds.

I shrug, "I'm in."

"Me too." Kit says.

We up and leave the Trap House and hit the road.

We took the big avalanche truck so I laid my ass in the back and slept the whole ride there.

When I woke up we was pullin up to a two story crib.

I sat up and yawned as I got out.

I opened the trunk and grabbed the plants, to avoid having to carry that big ass package. I take it inside and it look like this nigga just moved here.

"Aye where homeboy at???" I ask Ace.

"He gone obviously." Kito ass say.

I pull out my glock and aim it at his ass. He can't do nothing cuz he carryin the package.

"I advise yo ass not to speak to me no mo' fo' I put 10 rounds of led in yo skull fuck nigga." I say through clinched teeth.

This nigga really gettin on my last nerves. He a fuckin waste of space in this world.

I will end his life with no hesitation and walk away without showin no kinda remorse for his ass.

Ion know why he parted his lips toward me and thought I wasn't gonna do nothin.

He lucky we delivering shit or else it would have been a blood bath up in here.

I put it away before Ace come back inside.

"Alright yall ready to peel??? Or yall wanna hit up a club tonight???" Ace ask.

"Nahh I'm ready to dip." I say and walk out.

A month later...

I haven't seen or talked to La-La in a whole month.

I missed her so much but she doesn't want anything to do with me.

I been trynna dodge Ce-Ce but who can turn down free pussy??? Especially when it's thrown at you.

I know La-La don't like her and what I'm doing with her is wrong compared to my bestfriend.

I'd rather have my bestfriend instead of her.

Instead I was at Staci house layin in her bed watchin T.V.

"So..." She got on top of me and kissed me. "When are we gonna make this official???"

"Make what official???" I ask even though I knew what she was talkin bout.

"You know... us." She smiled.

"I hate to make you sad... well not really. But Ce-Ce I told you I aint into relationships. Never again."

"Never???"

"Never." I know how many times I say that she will never believe me.

"What can I do to change your mind???" She rubbed my chest and started kissin on my neck.

I cut my eyes at her. Then my phone vibrates. Ace callin me.

"No please don't..."

"Wassup Ace???" I pick up cuttin her off.

"Meet me on the block young blood."

"Ight."

We hang up and I move Staci off of me.

"Please don't leave." She got up and blocked me from the door.

"Staci Imma ask nicely. Get yo ass outta the way!!!" I push her outta the way without waitin on her to move.

I open the front door and she closes it back, "Why you keep hangin with them clowns??? They up to no good Brian!!!"

"Man ion wanna hear it. I'm alive aint I???" I walk out finally and go hit the block.

I seen Ms. Jackson walkin down the street with some groceries. I caught up with her.

"Hey, Ms. Jackson, you want some help???" She hands me some bags but doesn't say anything. "You okay???"

At first she shakes her head no then cries out, "La'Daisha is gone!!!" She starts crying.

I stop and hug her, "Where??? When??? What happened to her???" I ask.

"She's been gone for a whole month with no trace. I thought she was with you but I know you wouldn't keep her away from me that long."

"You ever thought about Darren???" I point out.

"Yes I did but I haven't seen him around here either. Something strange is going on Brian."

"I know Ms. Jackson, don't worry imma bring yo daughter home."  smile at her.

"Thank you Brian!!!" She hugs me and then I hear shooting.

I grab her hand and run to my car. We jump in as I pull off. They hit the corner and stopped chasin us.

I was confused. Why were so many people after me and wanted me dead??? Where is La-La??? And Darren???

I dropped Ms. Jackson off home, "Sorry ma, Lay low for a while for me okay???"

"Alright. Be safe Brian."

I waited for her to go inside for me to leave.

My phone vibrated and I had a picture message from La-La. It had her layin in a bed sound asleep:

My Lame: Happily engaged.

I looked back at the picture and noticed she had a ring on her finger.

I shook my head and knew it was Darren. But where were they???

When I get my hands on Darren it was gonna be hell to pay, I just needed a lil help.

~PJ~