Chapter 43: Least Expect It

Monty P.O.V:

So befo' yall start talm bout how fucked up we is by lettin Brian go with us to save La-La.

Nahh we held his ass down as we went to his house and dropped him off.

"Imma beat yall with my crutch if yall don't let me go!!!" He threatened.

We was carryin his heavy ass inside his house.

We put him on the couch and gave him the crutches. He was pissed but what he expect us to do???

He will be alright. So we was cruisin and passin by Darren block.

We masked up and strapped up.

We finna blast some dark meat today!!! "Yall ready???"

"Always." Ghost say as he cocked back his AK-47.

La'Daisha P.O.V:

I heard gun shots but I couldn't open my eyes. I was in way too much pain to see the damage.

Staci had super glued my mouth together and plugged up my nose.

I thought I was just gonna die lack of oxygen but she said she wasn't done with me.

She grabbed a scalpel and stabbed me in my throat and put a pen in there so I could breathe.

I wanted to die not be rescued again just to get a more painful death.

I heard something hard fall above us and they all stopped to look as well.

The other nigga came but went through a window that is for a basement.

Wait... I'm in a basement!!! I kicked Staci back and she fell hard.

But once she touched the ground I heard music playin.

It stopped for a minute, then started again.

Ugh!!! Who ever is above me is so stupid and don't have black people instincts!!!

Well nevermind cuz the basement door opened.

It was Brian on crutches. I mumbled to get his attention and he saw me.

He grabbed his phone and started callin someone. Right when he did that Staci shot him.

Monty P.O.V:

"Yo!!!" Trent yell.

He came behind the flipped over wooden table. We was both takin cover.

"Wassup???"

"Ion think La-La here bruhh. All I see is a bunch of niggas."

"We gotta keep lookin and killin just in case." I look at my phone to see Brian callin.

He probably bitchin just cuz we left him by his self. He'll build a bridge.

"Who it is???"

"Brian." I put my phone away.

Trent shake his head laughin. He looked behind us and moved back quick when they started shootin.

"Damn mane. Fuck this." I grab a grenade outta my pocket.

"You better watch where you throw it my nig." Trent say.

"I got this." I take the pull pin off.

I look behind me and ion see our crew over there so I throw it back.

Brian P.O.V:

I hope Monty answered and heard somethin. I know he out blastin niggas but they was really set up.