Chapter 8: Without You

La'Daisha P.O.V:

It's been some months now since I've seen and talked to Brian.

Honestly, I don't even care.

Of course I missed talkin to him but I learned to let that go.

I decided to move on with my life and find someone else to make me happy.

Me and Mehkiya went to the mall to look for some clothes.

I walked up in Body Central cuz since I work there only during the week days I know what they be sellin.

"Girl Jacquees would love this." She said while holdin a light blue rumper.

"Ooo that's cute woman." I laughed as she practically ran to go pay for it.

Jacquees is her lil boo. He look like a way better version of Lil Wayne if you asked me.

He a cutie doe and he make her happy so that's all that matters.

I didn't find anything surprisingly and we left outta there.

We walked in Champs and I found some Derrick Rose socks.

"Oh my God he so fine!!!" I showed Khi.

"Girl yasss!!!" She picked up a pair.

"Psh whatever those things should have a warning sign on them." One guy that worked there stated.

Me and Khi laughed, "Boy bye." We said in unison.

"Foreal doe." He said with all seriousness.

"Like what???" I asked, lettin the curiosity get the best of me.

"Like Warning: May tear your ACL, or be careful walkin off the court or turning to quickly."

Me and Khi were crackin up.

"What you gotta do him like that fo'???" I say still laughin.

"Cuz I'm wonderin how he got a beautiful lady like you to like him instead of me."

I smiled at him, "Maybe cuz I just met you."

"Well I get off at 9... would you wanna meet up somewhere around 10???" He licked his lips.

"Sure. Amc Theater???"

"Alright. What's yo name???"

"La'Daisha."

"Brandon, get yo non havin game ass over here and get to work." Someone from behind the counter called to him laughin.

He laughed and looked back at me, "Brandon. I will catch ya later." He winked at me before getting back to work.

He was so fine. He had beautiful hazel eyes, looked like he was mixed with somethin. He looked like he had to have 4 inches on me. Meaning he gotta be 6'1. Big pink lips and had only one deep dimple.

Me and Khi walked to the food court and sat down. We been walkin for hours in this mall.

"Girl rub my feet." She put ha stank toes on the table in front of me.

"Nigga no get yo onions, funyans and bunyans off the table." I mugged her.

She smacked her lips, "Fuck you."

"This was your idea to come to the mall anyway."

"I know." She grunted, "I aint plan on walking this long doe."

I laughed, "Man get yo lazy ass up and let's go."

"Carry me." She held up her hands.

I laughed and walked off, "You thought."