Chapter 9: In The Wrong

La'Daisha P.O.V:

"Brandon if I fall I'm beatin yo ass." I say.

After the movie he was driving me somewhere.

After we crossed the bridge he told me to put a blind fold on.

So I did and a few minutes later he stopped the car got out and came and got me.

We were walking for a good minute until I started complaining.

"How long are we walking???"

"It's not that far." He says in his sexy deep voice.

"Ugh I'm tired." I pouted.

Then he took me by surprise and picked me up bridal style.

"Woah. Warn me next time you do that." I laughed.

"Don't worry beautiful."

I layed my head on his chest and couldn't stop smiling.

After a minute or two he put me down and took off my blindfold.

I was in shock. It was a table for two, romantic rose petals and scented candles around it. The view was a beautiful lake glistening in the dark.

The bridge we crossed was at the bottom of a full moon.

"Oh my goodness. Brandon..." I trailed off. I couldn't find any words to describe how beautiful the scenery was.

He put a finger to my lips then grabbed my hand. He led me to the table then pulled out my chair for me.

He pushed it in as I sat down, then he took a seat in front of me.

"Do you like it???"

"Love it." I smiled big. "You did all this for me???"

"Of course. I'd love to get to know you better cuz Spiderman seemed to catch your attention more."

I laughed, "Sorry. I really like Batman more doe."

"Hard to tell." He smiled.

"So what do you wanna know about me???"

"Anything. Also somethings I need to watch out for so I won't make you mad."

"Well... my favorite color is purple, mom and dad are divorced and my mom remarried. I'm mixed with black and white. I love popcorn with sugar and also hot fries... oh and I'm single." I flipped my hair on that one.

He laughed, "Alright. My favorite color is green, never knew my dad, my mom kicked me out when I was 16. I use to live with my cousin until I got a job as a truck driver. Umm... oh I'm mixed with black, italian, white... and maybe something else but I don't know. I love hot fries too and I'm also single... for now." He winked at me.

I blushed and looked out into the water smiling.

"Your so beautiful..."

I cut him off, "Wow look a blimp."

"Yea... a blimp." He looked sad

"What's wrong???" I ask.

"What are you so afraid of??? I'm treat you right and you blowin me off."

"I'm not afraid of anything okay." I was in denial.

"Whatever."

I looked back at the blimp and it read, 'Will you be my girl?'

"Aww that's cute look." I tapped Brandon then looked back at the blimp. My whole smile faded.

'La'Daisha.'