Chapter 6: You Done Fucked Up

La'Daisha P.O.V:

I woke up and rolled my eyes at the fact that I'm still here.

Where the fuck is Brian??? It shouldn't take him this long to notice I'm missing.

I'm still pissed at him but I'd rather be with him instead of this baser ass nigga.

I broke free from Darren's grip and threw his hands off me.

I get up and went to the bathroom and my hair was a mess.

I frowned at myself in the mirror. I moved my hair outta my face and noticed something bright shine from my finger.

I stick my hand out and notice it's an engagement ring. My mouth drops and I turn around to see Darren in the door frame.

"You like??? I bought it 2 months back when we were with each other." He walked up to me and held my hands, "I've always love'd you Daisha and you know that. And I know you love me too. Let's just start our new lives here together. I promise I will never hurt you again just give me another chance please."

I laughed a lil bit, "You want a chance??? Sooo a chance means jump into bein yo lil wife. Umm boo you must've gotten me mistaken fo' some other bitch you was snakin with. Ion love no mo' Darren. I've changed and grew up since we broke up. So all this love shit you reppin don't faze me no mo' sweetheart. I aint finna throw my heart out there fo' someone to fix. I can fix it my damn self cuz once I put my heart in a nigga hands he act like he got butterfingers or some shit. You don't fumble peoplez heart Darren Lamar Cooper!!!" I say then catch my breath as he speaks.

"Yo stop frontin' Dai, you know you still got feelins fo' me. I know you afraid to admit it, just let me love you please!!!" He begged. "I fuckin promise to love you better!!! Damn what else you want a nigga to say??? I love you La'Daisha Amiya Brown and I swear on err thang I won't cheat on you no mo'. You think you've changed, I did to. I woke up and realized I was losin the best thing that has ever happened to me, so please don't say I'm alone in this relationship." He was angry and crying at the same time.

I wanted to hug him and tell him err thang gonna be okay but I know it aint gonna be.

For him at least.

I let go of his hands and stared at him. I studied his face and I know he is being sincere.

I put my hand against his face and looked into his eyes. He put his hands on my hand so I wouldn't move it. "Darren... I'm officially over you and relationships. There is never a right time to say goodbye but you have to move on and find someone else. I have no mo' time fo' feelins and lovin people no mo'... even if I did I wouldn't be stupid enough to fall back into your arms."

I walked past him then stopped.

"Oh right. You gonna need this back for the next girl that falls for yo stupid ass." I took off the ring and threw it at him.

He broke down crying in the bathroom.

Almost the whole day flew by until he came out.

I was in the bed just layin there and he stood towerin over me just starin.

"Nigga what you want???" I roll my eyes at him.

"Remember when I got shot in the arm???" He asked.

"Yea." I say confused.

"They were the same niggas that brought you here to me." He smirked.

"Okaaayyy." I say still confused on where he goin with this.

"It was Ramsey (Ace), Kito and Brian."

"Brian???" Was the only thing I caught in his sentence.

Brian P.O.V: