Chapter 18: Confessions

Brian P.O.V:

When I went back to my cell the guard uncuffed me.

I made sure I kept my distance from ole boy.

"Mane aint nobody trynna rape yo ass. I'm gettin outta this shithole cuz I got some unfinished business to attend to." He rubbed his hands together like Birdman.

"And end up bringin yo ass right back here." I say under my breath.

"Mane I heard yo non whisperin ass. See the niggas I fucks with aint gone snitch, if one go down cuz of one of us..."

"Allen you made bail." The guard says while opening the door.

He chuckles and shoots me a look, "Let's just say snitches get stitches. If you know what I mean."

He walked out, "And stay out... seriously."

"Trust and believe officer."

They walked down the hallway and eventually was outta sight.

I leaned against the wall.

What did he mean by that??? Why was he fakin to rape my ass???

La'Daisha P.O.V:

"Where Monty at???" I asked my mom.

"He said he had to handle something but he wouldn't say what it was."

"Ugh okay." I pouted.

Some guy came in and he paid for someone to get out.

He turned towards me and smirked.

I looked away then looked back and he was still lookin at me with that sexy ass grin of his.

Once my mom went outside to talk on the phone after she bailed Brian out I had to say something.

"Can I help you???" I asked.

"You must not remember me huh???" He walked closer and I seized him up one good time.

"Nahh ion know you." I shrugged.

"Lemme refresh your memory. 'Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah? You can ride my face..."

I cut him off, "Okay!!!... wait... weren't you the boy that was driving???"

"In the flesh." He smiled.

I couldn't help but smile cuz him and his friend fine.

"What you doin here???"

"I just bailed my brother outta jail."

"Oh that's your brother."

"Yea. What you..."

"John waddup... oh shawtaaayyy wassup???" His fine ass brother walked in.

"Nothing." I blushed and looked down.

"Oh you shy now??? Just a while back you flicked me off and sped off."

I laughed as he licked his lips. "Mane bye yall approach was not cute at all."

"I wasn't trynna look cute I was just gifted to look this sexy thank you. But foreal just lemme get yo number."

"Mmm I guess I will give you my number."

I ended up givin both of them my number cuz they kept arguing on who saw me first get my number.

One was named John, and the other was Chris.

Once they left Brian hit the corner.

We smiled at the same time and I ran up and jumped on him.