Chapter 20: Make Up Your Mind

La'Daisha P.O.V:

Brian has been sleeping over at my house for a couple of days and we didn't do anything.

We really just talked and cuddled.

I can tell he really wants this relationship with me... I just might give in but I don't know if it's too soon.

Right now we layin in bed cuddling and watchin Love and Basketball.

I freakin love this movie!!!

But... it started to get awkward during the sex scene part cuz he started starin at me.

I couldn't help but smile and laugh a lil, "Man what???"

"Nothing. I can't look at you???"

"You can look but not stare."

"I feel bad for you then."

I looked at him. We just stared at each other for awhile until he leaned in.

Brian P.O.V:

La-La been holdin herself out on me. It aint like we aint done it before.

We still friends what's the big deal???

I leaned in and kissed her. I decided to make a move tonight.

I've been spendin the night at her house for a couple of days only cuz she wanted me too.

I guess she trynna see how I would act being with her 24/7 but I know she aint clingy so ion know what she trynna do.

I got on top of her and trailed kisses all over her neck.

At first she was lovin it until I got down to her collarbone.

She grabbed my face and brought me back up to her lips.

I started rubbin on her bare thigh as I got in between her legs.

We was still kissin and shit but I guess she aint know what I was doing.

I took off my shirt and right when I was finna take my tank top off she stopped me.

"Wait. We can't be doing this."

I sighed, "Why not La-La???"

"I'm waiting till we are in a relationship."

I gave her a crazy look then hopped off her.

"Where you goin???"

"I'm going home."

"Why???"

"Till you make up your mind. I aint just gonna sit here and act like we a couple when we aint."

I put on my shirt and put on my shoes.

She stood in the way of the door. "Please don't leave Brian. I'm sorry."

"La-La... we need some time apart. Hopefully you will realize what it feels like without me."

"No I already lost you once I don't wanna lose you again."

"Too late for that La-La. I'm out." I picked her short ass up and moved her out the way.

I walked downstairs and out the door.

I'm finna go party.

I picked up a bottle of ciroc before I went to the club.

Yea I went by myself and ion care.

They was playin Don't Kill My Vibe.

I went to the bar and decided to pour some drinks.

I saw some girl sittin by herself at the bar takin shots back to back.