Chapter 39: Fun/Serious Day

La'Daisha P.O.V:

"You ready???" Monty asked.

"Of coarse nigga."

"You aint ready for all this." He joked.

"You feelin yoself a lil too much my nigga."

I jumped on his back and he ran upstairs. He threw me on the bed and I laughed.

He grabbed a pillow and started hittin me with it. I grabbed the pillow and started hittin him back.

"Aight aight." He say runnin away.

"Come on cuz I really wanna do this." I smile.

He smirks, "I aint know you was bout dat life but okay." He walked towards me.

My phone vibrated as he mushed my face pushin me back on the bed. "Ugh. Nigga move." I pushed him back.

I looked at my phone and it was Brian. I showed it to Monty as I ended it.

I smirked, "He can wait."

"You wrong." He laughed.

I shrugged, "Whatever."

We went to the closet and grabbed the sleepin bags. We went to the stairs and I went first.

I got in the bag, my phone started ringin but I ignored it as he pushed me down the stairs. I was screamin and laughin.

He came tumblin down after me. He fell right beside me and we were outta breath and laughin.

"That was fun!!!" I say still trynna catch my breath.

"I know right. We gotta do this again."

"Another round???"

"Duhh. Come here."

He got up, picked me up and through me over his shoulder. I screamed, "Monty put me down!!!" I laughed uncontrollably.

"Nope." He popped the 'p'.

"Ugh."

He finally put me down when he got to the top of the stairs.

So after rollin down the stairs several more times, we left the house.

We got in his car and this fool lit a blunt.

"Really nigga???"

"Stress reliever."

"What you stressin for???"

"Shit you'on need to be worryin bout so chill lil nigga." He say then takes another hit.

"Aight lemme find out you got a bitch prego sauced imma beat yo ass."

He shot me a 'What The Fuck' look, "Nigga now you know ion do kids." He say lookin back at the road.

"That aint what Taryn said." I mumbled to myself.

"What was said???"

"Nothing." I cheese at him.

"Mane don't lie."

"Like you did to Taryn??? Oh okay."

He looked at me then back at the road and sighed. "Fuck a Taryn. She crazy bruhh."

"She aint crazy." I snapped.

"You only sayin that cuz she yo friend. You'on know what she be doin behind closed doors to a nigga."

I laughed, "And what might that be???"

"Some freaky deaky type shit. Plus she a stalker. I saw the bitch lurkin through my damn window when I got outta the shower."