Chapter 3: You Can't Play Me

Brian P.O.V:

I woke up to my phone vibratin. It was La-La. I declined it. Then my shoota, Ramsey, started callin me.

"Yo???"

"Aye bruhh meet me at the block."

"Gotcha. Ace"

"Ight Trigga."

Once I hung up Staci snapped, "Not Ace!!!"

"Yo go back to bed." I got up and put my clothes on.

"Please don't leave." She begged.

"Watch me." I up and left her ass right there. I walked to my car got in and drove home.

I took a shower and changed. I put on my bullet proof vest, a white tank over it, a black shirt, dark jeans and my black converses.

I grabbed my keys and once I grabbed my phone. La-La was callin. As bad as I wanted to ignore it I didn't.

"What La-La???" I say still angry.

"What is your problem yo??? I told you he did cheat on me, we aint gettin married or anything. Darren is my ex, he was just trynna win me back."

"Alright." I walk outside.

"Alright??? That's all you can say??? Your such an..."

A car was speedin but I guess once they saw me they slowed down. They put they window down and a gun was pointed directly at me. "Fuck."

"What???"

They started shootin dead at my chest. I fell to the floor as they sped off.

Once they hit the corner I rose up and thanked God I had on my vest. I grabbed my phone and hopped in my car.

I pulled off, "Hello???"

"Brian what happened??? I heard shooting." She said panickin.

"Chill, it was just a drive-by. Aye I will talk to you later ight???" I aint even wait for an answer, I hung up, mostly cuz I knew she was gonna say yea.

Even if she didn't she was gonna hear from me anyway.

I pulled up in a alley and got out. I walked out and hit the block. Ramsey was talkin to Kito.

Kito was my nigga. Only cuz he can get the job done and he aint no snitch. Besides that he a fuck nigga. That nigga always got some dumbass shit on his mind. Man I hate lames.

When I walked up to them they looked surprised to see me, "Yo wassup???"

"Damn nigga, yall can push yall eyes back in they sockets shit." We laughed and dapped.

"So you ready???" Ramsey asked.

"Hell yea. What's the plan???"

"I got 5g'z in this bag. We goin to that nigga Shawd Trap House. Him and his homies sellin they shit. They got plants too. We go up there and try to buy it from them. The nigga Shawd a snake so he gon' try to give us less then what we paid for."

He reached in the bag and it was loaded with guns, masks, money and ammo.

"We go in there put our masks on and start blastin niggas. No one lives, ion care if it's yo homeboy, brother, daddy, granddaddy, grandson, uncle, or the fuckin postman." He said.

He continued, "I got a shotty, AK-47, a 9, MP4..."

"I got the shotty yo." I called first dibs.

Kito smacked his teeth, "I got the AK."