Chapter 44: Signals And Sirens

They say the heat makes people crazy...

Monty P.O.V:

I was trynna think to myself but err body kept talkin.

"Shut. The fuck up!!!" I yell.

Err body stopped and looked at me.

"Aight mane juss let me think."

"Think!?!?!? Nigga we gonna burn to death before you think of one of yo master plans!!!" Brian yells.

"Nigga shut up!!!"

"Nahh you shut up nigga!!!" He pushed me.

"Don't start this shit again fuck boy." I pushed him back.

Brian started runnin up and was so ready for this nigga to make one false move.

But my niggas held him back tellin him to calm down.

"Mane let me go bruhh."

"Mane calm down that shit aint worth it. Yall fightin for no reason and we gonna die down here if we keep breathin this intoxicatin air." Trent say.

"If yall would'a answered a nigga phone call we would'a been handled dis but nahh..."

I cut him off, "Don't hoe me nigga!!! We aint no some calm dat shit down foe I come ova there and rock yo shit." I say while already walkin over there.

They tried holdin us both back cuz we was chargin after each other.

We heard mumblin and noticed La-La movin around in her chair.

I walked over to her and unhooked her from the chair.

I knew it wasn't just me starin at that shit stickin outta her neck.

She slapped my arm and rolled her eyes. I laughed and she smiled at me.

Brian walked and I took a few steps back as I watched him walk up to La-La.

He laid her downflat on the floor and grabbed a gauze and some tape.

He took the pen outta her throat and covered the hole with the gauze and taped it down.

He said some medical shit to her then he helped her up.

I shook my head and walked away.

"Problem???" I heard him behind me.

I laughed, "Nahh."

All I see is my niggas get wide eyed then I feel someone hit me upside the head. "Nigga."

I turn around and Brian punched me in my face. He had me on the floor. When he tried to get on top of me I grabbed his shirt and pushed him off me.

I got up and grabbed him by his shirt and punched him in his jaw.

Our squad tried to break us up but I was already startin to kick him and stomp on his ass.

He grabbed my leg and pulled me down to the floor.

We startin swingin at each other till they pulled us apart.

"Nigga it's too hot for this shit!!! We aint got enough time for yall to be fightin!!! The fuck wrong with yall!!!" Trent yell.

He was red in the face and lookin at us like we lost our minds.

Me and Brian juss stare at each other. We don't apologize either. We both juss drop it.

"Mane... where the rest of the squad at???" Brian say.

Then it hit me. I grabbed my gun and aimed it at the ceilin. "Duck." I started shootin in the air.

"What???" He yelled.

"DUCK!!!" I grabbed La-La and covered her as we hit the floor.

Err body else got down and the rest of the crew started shootin through the window.

"AYEEE!!!!" I yelled and they stopped.

We all got up and they started headin towards the window.

We all got out and started headin toward the front. When we hit the corner all we saw was cops.

"Freeze!!!" One of them said and they all pointed guns at us.

We all stopped in our tracks.

"Put your hands were I can see them!!!" He yelled.

None of us moved.

"Put your hands up!!!" He yelled again.

"La-La run and jump the gate in the back we willbe right behind you." I whisper barely movin my lips.

She was all the way in the back so no one could see her.

She ran and we kept standin there lookin at them.

After a second passed we dipped. When we looked in the backyard a officer had La-La.

Before words was said Nell already shot him and La-La screamed.

We all ran to the fence and hopped it. We split.

Me, Brian, La-La and Trent went one way and the rest of them went the other way then they split.

The four of us stayed together doe by any means cuz of La-La.

We ran down the street hittin every alley we could find until we couldn't hear sirens anymore.

We went inside a mall and sat down at the food court.

At firat we was juss catchin our breath but then the stares started happenin.

Most likely err body was starin at me. Especially Brian. La-La was lookin at both of us and Trent looked at all of us.

"Thanks." La-La said in a soft whisper.

We nodded but didn't take our eyes odff of one another.

"Look... you got somethin you wanna get off yo chest???" I say to Brian.

Brian stared and squinted his eyes at me.

"Mane, I'm over the whole situation so gon' wit' dat bullshit bruhh." I say takin my eyes off him.

"Oh aight." He say all sarcastic.

"What's that suppose to mean."

"It mean aight."

I know we niggas and all but I really wanna beat this nigga ass.

"Look whateva you trynna beef over... I'm sorry. My bad aight." I say trynna be the better person.

He looked down, "Aight mane." He held his fist out.

We dapped and I smirked.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ugh!!! Sorry it took awhile. I lost my phone for three days cuz my bus driver had it.

She aint even wanna tell nobody!!! Had me lookin 'round my house and shit. Cars passin by thinkin I'm a loner cuz I'm outside by myself lookin in the grass.

Inchyways, I'm back and here is your new chapter. Imma edit it later if I have any mistakes.

~PJ~