Chapter 45: Time Apart

Brian P.O.V:

It's been about a week now and La-La don't wanna talk to nobody.

We keep askin her is it our fault but she just says no.

I feel like she is secretly hatin us and doesn't wanna tell us which I somewhat understand why.

To try to keep the peace between us I did another opening act just to get away and clear my head.

I left her with Monty cuz he said he might get her to talk. Hopefully he does before I get back cuz there is a lot I need to talk to her about.

Monty P.O.V:

"Talk La-La damn!!!" I yell.

She juss sittin on the couch next to me with her arms crossed.

"Come on, you can tell me anything La-La. Imma be here for you." I tell her.

She juss looks at me, then rolls her eyes.

I shake my head. I get up and go in the kitchen. I grab her hot fries then go back in the living room and sit on the couch next to her.

She gave me a death glare. I smirked as I opened it. I smelt the air it released and laughed.

She tried to snatch it outta my hand but I moved the bag outta the way.

"Oh you gettin a lil fiesty my nigga???" I gave her a devilish grin.

She climbed on top of me trynna get her bag but I put it behind my back and stared at her. "What you want???"

She juss held out her hand. I slapped it, givin her five. She slapped my chest and pouted.

"Suck up yo bottom lip."

She rolled her eyes.

"Say please."

She shook her head no.

"Aight." I grabbed some hot fries and ate them in her face.

She smacked her lips, "Please!!!" She yelled.

"Look who's talkin." I smirk as I hand her, her fries.

"I hate you."

"The feeling is mutual." I smiled. "I still got you to talk tho."

"Whatever." She got off me and sat down next to me again.

She leaned her head on me and sighed.

"Go ahead."

"What???"

"Get it off yo chest." I say as she looks at me.

"It's nothing."

I sigh, "You know what I like about you???"

She juss stared at me.

"You sit up here eattin hot fries instead of ice cream like normal girls and pretend that even your closest friends can't help you. Your real different which makes you, you and I love that." I put my arm around her shoulder.

She looked around then back at me again and smiled.

I smiled back, "Glad I got you smilin again." I tucked her hair behind her ear.

There was no space between us so I can feel her heart racin as we stare at each other.

I swallow hard. Brian gonna be mad at me.

I grab her face and kiss her. She kissed me back which is what I wasn't expectin.

La'Daisha P.O.V: