Chapter 11: Game Over

La'Daisha P.O.V:

Majority of the ride was quiet until I started talking.

"Soo... what are we gonna do today???" I ask.

He glanced at me then looked back at the road.

"Brandon please talk to me."

"Skating."

A smile appeared on my face.

I remember when I was 12, my mom took me and Brandon to the skating ring and he didn't know how to skate.

He was stuck in the middle of the skating ring and I tried to help his ole stubborn ass but he wouldn't let me.

Then when I let him go he fell and bussed his ass. I was crackin up. Then I tried to help him get up but he pulled me down.

We both just kept laughin. It was a fun day. Well then we got kicked off the floor cuz everybody was tripping over us.

"Whatchu smiling for???" Brandon asks knocking me outta my thoughts.

"... I love skating." I couldn't stop smiling. I did a lil dance in my seat I was so happy.

"Damn. I might take you skating all the time." He laughed.

I smiled at him. I'm glad we kinda started talking again. "Wait, I thought you had to leave today???"

"Not yet. You trynna get rid of me??? I leave at 11 it's only 9 so chill."

I really couldn't stop smiling. I was blushin so hard.

"You really happy huh???" He pulled into the parking lot.

"Hell yeah!!! This my life yo." I say hoppin outta the car when he put it in park.

He got out and grabbed my hand as we walked in and he paid for our skates.

We got a locker and put our shoes in there. We put our skates on.

"Okay everybody exit off the floor unless your a couple." They started playin best love song by Chris Brown and T Pain.

"Omgeee!!! I love this song let's go!!!" I pulled his hand.

"Nahh."

"Why not???"

"We aint no couple." He smirked.

"I hate you. They don't gotta know."

"You aint catchin it." He pulled me in his lap. "I wanna be with you."

I smiled as he held me. "Why you want me so bad???"

"Actions speak louder then words."

"I know."

"So that means no matter what I say to you, you won't believe it until I do it." I looked at him.

"That's true."

"Okay then."

I got off his lap, sat next to him and pouted. He sighed and got up.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"But we aint together." I rolled my eyes.

"Just for today." He winked.

I blushed, "Okay. I will be your girlfriend for today."

He smiled. We skated to the floor and went around in circles.

It went from Best Love Song to Love More.

He started backwards skating. I looked at him like he was crazy. I can't backwards skate to save my life.

"How you do that???"