Chapter 46: Breaking Point

Monty P.O.V:

I finished rollin my weed and put it behind my ear. I grabbed my lighter and keys and headed out.

It's been about a week and a half since I seen La-La and honestly I been trynna dodge the fact that I kissed her and got carried away on top of that.

I don't want this to be the end of our friendship juss cuz I kissed her. I know she still got feelins for my nigga and I aint gonna jeopardize they friendship/relationship.

I drove to the store first then her house while smokin the rest of my blunt. I sighed before knockin on her door. I was debatin on if I should leave or walk away every second I was standin there.

When I finally decided I should walk away is when she decided to answer, "Monty."

I slowly turned around but quickly said, "I wasn't really gonna walk away."

She rolled her eyes before leaving me at the door to go inside. I followed her and closed the door behind me.

What stopped me at the door is when I finally took a good look at what she was wearin and doin.

This chick had 3 Hennessey bottles. One was gone and the second was half empty.

She was wearin a baggy shirt and spandex. She had her hair back in a ponytail and she had bags under her eyes.

"Yo you look terrible." I blurt out.

She did a small chuckle but fixed her face back to a frown as she poured another drink.

"Why you Drakin??? What happened???" I asked as I sit next to her and make her put her drink down.

"Nothin." She whispered, barely audible.

"Why you liein??? I said you can tell me everything and you still holdin out on me."

She looked at me and for once I look in her eyes and see she is in pain and at her breakin point. Her eyes are freakishly red. "He is your friend I thought he would have told you by now."

"Nahh we aint talk in a lil minute."

She shrugged and looked away.

"If you tell me I'll take you too Ihop."

She drank some more and poured herself another glass. She aint even acknowledge what I said.

"Chocolate."

She sighed, "You can't bribe me." She looked at me.

I sighed, "Well can you juss tell me..."

"Did you mean what you said???" She stared at me in damn near tears.

"What???"

"About me being different. How I act and..." She trailed off slowly lookin down.

"Of coarse you different but where you..."

She cut me off pushing me. "YOUR WRONG!!! I'M CHILDISH, PREDICTABLE, COMPLICATIN AND STUBBORN!!! WHY YOU LIEIN!?!?!?" She yelled.

I got up but she got up too trynna fight me with every word she says.

"Yo, yo, calm down La-La."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" She kept swingin.

I grabbed her hands and pushed her against the wall. She kicked my stomach and pushed me to the ground.

She climbed on top of me. When she was about to swing I grabbed her wrists and pulled her off of me and got on top of her. I held her down cuz she kept strugglin to get up.

"GET OFF OF ME!!! YOU LIAR!!! I KNOW THE TRUTH HURTS, I JUSS WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH!!!" She burst into tears.

I relaxed a lil cuz she went to a whole different emotion.

"Monty, why did he stop loving me???"

"Well maybe if you told me what happened I would tell you."

I got up and helped her up.

"Come on. Go change and tell me on the way to Ihop." I said.

She juss nods her head before going upstairs.

Mane I don't know what Brian did but he really fucked up bad this time. I might beat his ass after this if I find out La-La fucked up my face.

La'Daisha P.O.V:

When we got seated and the waiter took in our order for drinks, Monty stared at me to continue.

I sighed, "So yea... he also said he didn't wanna tell me he killed Kito and you killed Darren so he covered it up by tellin me he wanted to marry me. He also said he doesn't know why he wanted to marry me anymore cuz he felt like we fell off. Which we did." I finally finished.

"Damn. No wonder you was screamin at me. He probably juss got caught up in the moment when yall was cuttin each other off cuz low key that shit pisses him off. He said he never gets to tell you shit when you pissed cuz you never wanna listen to anybody."

"I mean... I don't mean too. It juss happens. I'm sorry." I lowered my head.

"Don't be." He lifts my chin. "As long as you don't do that shit to me again we won't have no problems."

I laughed and he smiled and winked at me.

"Here are your Sprites." He gave me and Monty our drinks. "Ready to order???"

"Give us another minute." He said not lookin up from his phone.

When the waiter left is when he sighed, shakin his head. "What???" I asked.

He cleared his throat, "Uhh nothin." He locked his phone puttin it down but not takin his eyes off it.

"So you juss gonna sit there and lie to me again???" I said as we stare into each other eyes.

He stared at me long and hard before grabbin his phone and unlocking it.

"Please don't be mad." He said before turning his phone to face me.

He was on Brian's instagram and he had took a picture with some broad and the caption says 'Love this girl.' All the comments sayin, 'Yall cute or whateva' with side faces.

My blood started boilin again. I felt like all the blood pumped to my heart and stayed there.

"Ion know who she is." He shrugged, looked at the picture again then put his phone away.

I froze for a moment not moving or breathing. Just thinking.

"La-La???" He put his hand on mine.

I didn't respond, just got up and walked out.

"La-La!!!" He ran after me.

He caught me right when I got outside. "What???" I look at him trynna stop myself from startin to cry.

He sighed, "You stay stressin ova what he do. You need a damn snicker."

"Snicker??? Why???"

"Your not you when you hungry. We aint even eat the pancakes." He says.

I smacked my lips and a small smile crept on my face. "I hate you."

"You know it's true. Look, Monty is here so you don't need to worry bout Brian, ight???"

"Whatever."

He grabbed my face, "Aight???"

"I guess." I rolled my eyes.

He planted his lips on mine and kissed them softly. His kisses felt right in slow motion. He stopped and looked at me.

"Aight." I said before he could repeat his self.

He smirked, "That's more like it, now let's go eat some pancakes. A nigga hungry round this piece."

We laughed as he put his arm around me and we walked inside.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-Monty helped La-La try not to break down

-Brian got a new girl..

~PJ~