Chapter 33: The Hero

Darren P.O.V:

Wow this plan moves in perfectly. Hate to be Brian right now cuz he don't even know the whole truth. We will see how long that play out.

"Welp. That's my cue to save her." I say opening Daisha bedroom door after hearing them leave out.

"What you mean save her??? I'm finna go do it." Brian argues.

"Nigga you got a child to take care of. Ya might wanna make up for all the days you was on top of Daisha instead of takin care of yo child."

"I aint know she even existed till now. La-La still my best friend so imma..."

"Don't seem like it." I cut him off, "She aint een wanna talk to yo ass and was willing to leave with ole boy."

He put his head in his hands like he was finna pussy out and cry. I aint got time for dis shit.

"Dueces nigga." I chucked it up and peeled.

I left outta there and got in my car. I called Kito as I pulled out her driveway and drove away.

"Waddup???"

"You at the hotel???"

"Nahh... wait oh shit!!!"

"Nigga what the fuck??? They gonna be there any minute!!!" I yell.

I hear his baby mama in the background, "Kito you better not walk out that door or I'm gonna cut yo ass!!!"

"Damn mane." I shake my head laughin.

"Just go through with the back up plan." Kito say before hangin up.

I shake my head as I'm headin to the hotel. This is so fucked up. I knew his baby moms was finna do this shit.

I finally got there and I bust through the room door and he had Daisha in a chair tied up with a gun to her head.

"Darren fuck outta here!!!" Damion says pushin the gun on her head.

"Yo calm down." I say pointin my gun at him. "Daisha aint got nothin to do with our beef aight???"

He was confused cuz it wasn't what we practiced. "The fuck you talm bout??? That wasn't apart of the..."

I shot him in the chest before he said plan. I shot him again and this time on his forehead.

I untied Daisha, "You okay???"

"Yeah, how did you know where I was???"

"I was followin yall the whole time you was in the trunk." I lied.

"Oh okay." She looked down, "Where's Brian???"

"He catchin up with his daughter so I decided you needed savin." I smile at her.

She did a small smile then looked down. I hugged her and she hugged back.

"Come on so I can take you home."

"Actually Brian owned that house and I don't wanna be there no more... can we go to your house??? If you don't mind."

"Okay." I shrugged.

We walked out and got in my car. I drove to my house and everytime I stopped at a stop light she would look at me and when I looked at her she smiled and looked away.

She somethin else but I'm glad I got her smilin again.

We made it to my house and went inside.

We went to my room and cuddled up in my bed. She laid her head on my chest and I kissed her forehead.

I just knew that one day I was gonna have Daisha back in my arms. Now all I gotta do is come up with a plan so she will get back with me.

I just gotta be sure, "Daisha."

She looked up at me and I kissed her. She kissed me back but pulled back fast.

I know she aint trynna fall for me again but trust me it's gonna happen.

I wrapped my arms around her and we eventually asleep just like that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry it's short I know. I been too busy writing another book that imma do after I finish this one.

-Darren saved La'Daisha

-La'Daisha kissed Darren back

-Will they get back together???

~PJ~