Preview

I felt the need to tease yall of what's comin up soon so here a lil snippet.

Brian P.O.V:

I called her up as soon as I hit the interstate knowing where it was leading me.

"Brian what are you doing???" La-La says panicking.

"La-La calm down."

"Calm down??? Your on every news there is and you think imma calm down!?!?!?" She yelled.

I chuckled a lil and shrugged, "It's not that bad."

"Is that La'Daisha???" Darren asked.

"Who you think???" I looked back to make sure his ass was still taped up.

"Is that Darren??? What are yall doing together??? More like what have you been doing cuz you haven't told me since you left."

"Look baby girl just remember what I told you." I get on the bridge going to Saint Petersburg.

"But what do you mean if you don't make it back in time??? What are you gonna do???"

"... baby just trust me."

"But I hate pla..."

"Shhh. I said don't discuss it over the phone. Now do you love me???" I drove faster.

"Of coarse I do."

"I wanna hear you say it." I couldn't hold back the tears of what I was about to do.

"I love you Brian Todd Collins. You love me???"

I chuckled a lil and smiled, "Now why would you ask that??? I love you La'Daisha Amiya Brown." I sped up.

"STOP THE GOD DAMN CAR!!!" The police scream still chasing me on this bridge.

"Brian???" La-La says before I swerve off the bridge.

First, everything was in slow motion and every sound was moving at once.

Then the sound of La-La calling my name and looking at what I just did, Darren screaming, the police sirens... then water splashing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-Woah, what happened???

-Brian drove off a bridge.

-Why is Brian with Darren???

-What did Brian tell La-La???

-Why are the cops chasing him???

It's raining again so guess what that means... more chapters!!!

~PJ~