Chapter 29: Twice As Much Love

Brian P.O.V:

I want her so bad but she flaggin. Matter ah fact she aint answer my question bout ole boy.

"Do you love him???" I asked again.

She just stared at me leading me to one answer.

"La-La it's okay if you do. Tell me." I held her hand still looking down at her.

She whispered it at first but eventually said, "Yes."

I sighed as I looked into her eyes just to be sure. "Do you at least still love me???"

She looked away and started crying. "Of coarse I love you but please don't make me choose between you two."

"You don't have to. I just want you to know where your heart belongs."

I crashed my lips onto hers and she didn't pull back either. I got her now.

I started placing soft wet kisses on her neck while my hands roamed her body.

I aint gonna lie and say I haven't had sex since I've been away from La-La. I did. And I'm not sure how many times but it had to be when I was high.

I'm pretty sure La-La had sex with that nigga if he living in her house.

So anyways I had her hands above her head while I was flicking my tongue all in her mouth.

She was enjoying it until I let go of her hands and made my way down to her body.

"Why are you doing this to me???" She moaned in a whisper.

"You make it sound like I'm a serial killer da fuck???" We laugh and I started lickin her navel.

She started breathin all hard and shit so she fucked up cuz I found a new hot spot.

She grabbed me and pulled me back up to her face. She kissed me then frowned.

"What you lame???" I laugh at her face.

"Your gonna get me in trouble you baser. You wouldn't want me doing this to you."

"See that's where your wrong. I know you aint gonna cheat on me."

"How so???"

I gave her a death stare, "What you trynna say La-La???"

"How you know I aint gonna cheat on you."

"Don't let your mouth be the cause of your death." I smirk.

She rolls her eyes.

"Watch they gonna get stuck up there and imma laugh too."

She rolled on top of me and squinted at me.

"Do a lil dance for me since you up there." I bite my bottom lip. Just her being on top of me turns me on.

"No music, no dance."

I grabbed my phone quick and I decided to let her know I make music by playing one of my songs.

I played Bad Ass with me, Meek Mill and Wale.

I'm feeling like a man of the hour, tear down the house

Throwin' this money like it's no running out

Okay, but I wanna know, can you get any higher?

And drop it down the pole like it's a fire

Now let me see just what you're doing with your bad ass

I can't help but watch you move it with your bad ass

Let me see just what you're doing with your bad ass

I can't help but watch you move it with your bad ass

When I started rappin to my verse she looked shocked at first but she start cheesin like a lil kid.

"You rap now??? Boy get yo life together." She joked.

"Yeah once I release my album I'll sell the rest of the weed on me then quit roamin deez streets."

"That's good. I'm proud of you."

"Just one thing doe."

"Mhm." She started dancing and grinding on me when the chorus came back around.

I put my hands on her thighs and held a tight grip on them. "Damn La-La warn me next time."

"Hush child what you wanted???"

I bite my lip admiring her dance. "I want you to be mines when I make it big."

She slowed down then stopped and thought about it.

"Please." I studied her face and for once I don't know the emotion.

"I don't know Brian... I'm not in a fully committed relationship but it was leading to that."

"I mean you can still play house with ole boy's son but dreadhead need to go."

"I gotta go." She gets up and I pull her right back down.

"Where you goin???"

"I need time to think Brian." She tries to roll off me but I get on top of her and pin her down. "Brian!!!"

"La-La. Why you makin this so difficult??? Just drop the nigga and be with me."

"Brian it's not easy when I fell for him for the past two years when I tried not to."

I stared at her for a minute processing what she said. "You really did move on huh???"

She nods her head, "You told me too so I figured why not ya know."

I got off of her and opened the door for her to leave.

"Brian..."

"Get out La-La." I didn't even look at her.

She sighed and walked out.

When I heard the front door close I thought for a minute and noticed what I just did.

I ran downstairs and out the door. "La-La!!!" I caught up to her and grabbed her arm. "My bad, I'll take you home."

I drove her home in silence. We didn't even look at each other. Once I pulled up she got out before I could put it in park.

She can't possibly be as mad as I am right now. I aint gonna lose La-La. Imma try everything in power to keep her close to me and dreadhead can't seperate what me and her have cuz we know each other to well for our own good.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-Brian in competition

-La'Daisha love both of them

-Brian is almost officially Kid Ink ^-^

~PJ~