Chapter 21: Perfect Date

La'Daisha P.O.V:

I woke up with Brian arms still around me.

I slowly slipped outta his grasp.

I smiled to myself as I stared at him.

He is finally mine.

I went to go take a shower and change. I also brushed my teeth in the process.

I went downstairs and started making breakfast.

I think his fat ass smell food in his sleep cuz once the french toast was done his ass was jogging down the stairs.

"You cooking for me???" Brian slipped his hands around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Suh'in like that."

"I wanna take you out today and show you off so the world can know you finally mines."

I smiled and looked down, "Where we goin???"

"Anywhere you wanna go baby girl."

"I'll think about it."

I finished cooking and made us a plate of scrambled eggs, french toast, cheesy grits and bacon.

We sat at the dining table eating and staring at each other.

I blushed a lil.

"I like doing that to you." He smiled.

"Doing what???" I cover my mouth.

I didn't have any food in my mouth at the time but still anything could have happened.

"Making you blush. I know I be doing my job right." He grinned proudly.

I laughed a lil and shook my head, "Whatever baser."

"You still a lame doe." He mushed my face.

"Don't touch me." I mugged him.

"Aww you look sexy as hell mad."

I smacked my lips but couldn't help but smile.

"How about we go skating." Brian adds.

When he saw my face light up he laughed. "You already know I love skating."

"Yea I know. It's about time we go back there to United Skates of America."

"Can you skate now???"

"I can do a lil suh'in suh'in, we'll see."

We finished eating and put our plates in the sink.

Brian picked me up and carried me upstairs and into my bathroom.

We stripped and started taking a shower together... I know I just took a shower. Oh well.

He started sucking on my neck slowly and I threw my head back in satisfaction.

A moan slipped outta my mouth. He then stuck his fingers deep down south.

I gasped. He stuck his tongue in my mouth since it was already open and started french kissing me.

He drove his fingers in and out my vagina makin me weak to my knees.

He lifted my right leg and put it over his shoulder.

We gazed into each others eyes before he slid all inches deep inside me.

"Bri..."

"Shh baby just breathe." He kissed my lips and thrust faster in me.

I was breathing heavily. The cold tile on the wall of the shower was now filled with hot steam.

"Fuck La-La." He eased outta me and turned me around.