Chapter 27: The Comeback

2 years later...

La'Daisha P.O.V:

Today is Marvin's 2nd birthday and I'm so excited.

No me and Damion haven't made it official yet but I'm finally over Brian.

I rarely think about him now cuz the driver stopped sending me the videos... I guess he didn't make anymore or whatever. Who cares???

Anyway, I'm taking Mar to get some ice cream while Damion set up for the pool party at my house.

We had two bouncy houses, slip n slides and had a slide made next to my pool.

I pulled up to Topper's Ice Cream and we went inside.

We sat down at a table for two and waited for our waitor.

Darren P.O.V:

"Aye Darren you got them???" Kito asks smirking and pointing at La'Daisha as she walks in.

"Them... who the lil boy is???" I question as I walk over to them.

Once I got close enough the lil boy smiled at me and I had no choice but to smile since I work here.

"Good afternoon welcome to Topper's Ice Cream... La'Daisha... how may I help yall. Can I start you off with Brian's a fuck nigga or Monty a bitch made ass nigga???" I smirked at her.

She was shocked at first then she rolled her eyes.

I looked at the lil boy that was with her, "Sup lil man???"

He waved smiling.

"How old you is???"

He thought for a minute till Daisha answered for him, "He's 2."

"Let's talk in private for a minute."

"Nahh I'm good." She shook her head.

"Kito!!!" He comes out, "Aye watch lil man while I talk to Daisha."

"Gotcha."

I reached and grabbed her hand and snatched her out her chair.

She kept hitting me as I led her to the men's bathroom.

When I got that damn door open I through her inside. I opened the big stall and dragged her ass inside as I locked it behind us.

"So you just gonna disrespect me like that??? Bitch you got some damn nerve."

I backslapped her and she stumbled back to the wall gripping the pole.

"Who you fucking Dai???" I walk up to her slowly.

"No one." She mumbled.

"So I guess you the new virgin mary huh??? WHO THE FUCK IS THE LIL BASTURD THEN HUH!?!?!?" I slapped her.

"STOP PLEASE!!!" She pleaded.

She tried to hit me but I grabbed her hands, "Bitch I wish you would hit me!!!"

I grabbed her face with one hand and pushed it back. She fell to the floor crying.

"What do you want Darren damn." She cried.

I smirked at her and got down to her level as I cupped her vagina since she had a dress on. "You already know... but not right now." I winked and got up.

"Darren I was being serious."

"Right right. Well tell me where Brian and Monty at cuz I know they here."

She shakes her head, "I haven't seen them since I left."

"Mane stop lyin. Yo son life on the line. Kito will snap the lil shits neck in a heartbeat." I say coldly.