Injustice (1)-Superman (Evil) x Reader

Welcome to my Injustice and Injustice 2 Imagines book! If anyone has any requests for me, just message me and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can. There aren't many Injustice Imagines out there, so I wanted to make an Injustice imagines book!

   Y/N'S POV

  As I ran beside Barry, Hal yelled from above the two of us,"Don't wait on us, you two!! Go!!"

  Barry and I exchanged a look before we both picked up our speed. I could see Batman talking to Joker, while Joker held the detonator in his hand. Before we could make it to Joker, I noticed something beginning to form around Diana, along with Hal, Arthur, and Oliver. I was blinded by a blue light before I fell.

  I got up slowly, noticing I was in Superman's Fortress of Solitude right now.

  Why was I here and how did I get here?

  I yelled,"BARRY!! HAL!! DIANA!! BRUCE!! CLARK!! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!"

  I sighed when I received zero responses, but I saw someone appear from the shadows. It was Superman.

  I let out a sigh of relief and laughed saying,"Woo! For a minute there, I thought I was alone. What's with the new suit? Um, Clark, are you okay?"

  Clark was just staring at me, but someone else was here, too. It was Diana, but what was she wearing? Okay, what was going on here? I was starting to get confused, which would result in a headache later.

  Clark said,"Diana, leave us."

  Diana said,"But Clark-"

  Clark cut her off by saying,"Leave. Now, Diana."

  Diana sent me a dirty look; however, she flew out of the Fortress of Solitude.

  Clark flew over to me, and I said,"Clark, what's... Mmm..."

  Clark cut me off by kissing me passionately. Clark rested his hands on my waist, and I found myself responding very quickly.
  I was very shocked by the fact that he kissed me, yet I couldn't deny that I was enjoying it.

  When I pulled myself together and pulled away from the kiss, Clark said,"You're here. You're coming with me."

  Clark picked me up, and I snapped out of my trance saying,"Clark, will you please just tell me what's going on? Why did you just kiss me? Not that I didn't like it, but where is everyone else? Why did Diana look at me like that? Why do you have on a new suit?"

  As Clark flew me somewhere, he sighed, asking me,"Do you have to ask so many questions?"

  I said,"Do you have to act so clueless? How come you never told me you liked me? Wait a second."

  When I looked around, I noticed a Metropolis sign on the ground, but everything looked so wrecked. The Daily Planet was even left in ruins.

  I looked back at Clark and said,"You're not the Superman I know, are you? I'm in some sort of alternate universe, aren't I?"

  Clark nodded before he stopped above what looked to be a home.

  He landed on the ground very slowly before he said,"Yes, I'm not the Superman you're familiar with, but you're also not the woman I married either. You see, here, you were my wife, and we had a child on the way, but..."

  Clark looked down, and I could tell he was upset. I don't know what came over me, but I reached over, taking his hand in my own.

  Clark looked down at our hands, but he continued saying,"Joker drugged me. Made me believe I was fighting Doomsday, but it was..."

  I said,"Me. Well, the other me. I'm sorry, Clark. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now."

  Clark shook his head and squeezed my hand, before he took my other hand saying,"But I don't know why you're here or how you're here, but you remind me so much of her. I can't let you go. Please stay. Please."

  Clark rested his forehead against my own, and I sighed saying,"Clark, you only want me to stay, because I remind you of her. You're just trying to get over the other me. I don't want to be used again, Clark. I've already been down that road before in the past with someone else, so I refuse to let it happen again."

  I let go of Clark, but he held me back saying,"That's not true, Y/N. If you're anything like your duplicate, you care about family. It's important to you. Even with all the lives I've taken, I get this strong feeling that I'm not alone anymore. I'm not trying to use you. I know there's more to you. You can't tell me you didn't feel something earlier because I did. I just... I want you by my side."

  I went to say something, but Clark said,"If you're doubting saying yes to me, just know things may not turn out too well for your friends, Y/N. I have your Batman, and he's not looking too good. I would say yes, if I were you."

  It was amazing how Clark just changed his words so quickly. I wanted to hit him for threatening me and using Bruce as leverage for me to come with him, but I had no choice. If I said "no," he would probably kill Bruce and whoever else was left for him to let his anger out on. But, if I said "yes," I would at least know Bruce and whoever else was here would be all right.
  Clark wouldn't take any more lives, because I could tell by how desolate and wasted Metropolis appeared to be right now. It wasn't the vivid and attractive city I was used to being in, which let me know I was dealing with something bigger than what I thought I was.

  I looked Clark in the eyes and said,"All right. I'll join you, but you'll keep your word about letting Bruce go?"

  Clark nodded and kissed me again, but I had a hard time responding this time. It was the fact that I was afraid and worried about what could happen next, yet I didn't want to upset him. Make him turn on me and hurt my friends.

  So, I just kissed back before Clark said,"You can only keep up the act for so long before it becomes so much more than that. You know I'm right."

  Even though I wanted nothing more than to show Clark there was so more to me than he knew, I knew he was right.
  There was only so long before I ACTUALLY fell for him, which was the day I dreaded the most. When that day came, it would be easier for me to take his side and turn on my own friends.