Chapter Twenty Four|| Time To Go Clubbing Pt 1

{Aurora's POV}

I opened the door of Jackson's car. It was too expensive for my liking but it was nice. Lines of people stood waiting to get inside The Den and I could hear the music thumping from the outside. I grinned as I could practically feel the chaos we were about to stir up.

Other cars pulled up behind Jackson, and Isabella hopped out of one of them. Us girls were dressed up and I knew we looked good. People standing in line turned their heads looking our group over.

Zander got out of one of the cars with a couple people following suit. Even the humans could feel the power and authority swarming us. Jackson's arm snaked around my waist and we started walking up to the line.

"Here." I heard him say next to my ear and he placed a small tube in my hand. It was a blue substance and I already knew it was the concoction that was supposed to counteract the wolfsbane they inject you with.

"Take it quickly." I looked around nothing the others were doing the same.

Popping the cap off I threw it back and grimaced at the horrid taste.

"Tasty." I said and Jackson smirked.

He pulled me with him walking past lines of people who were staring agape at us. We reached the bouncer and he held his hand up.

"Name?" He asked.

"Maxwell. The people behind us are with me also." It was a fake name but it seemed to work as he looked through the list.

"Don't see it." The man said, so maybe it didn't work.

"VIP." Jackson added rolling his eyes and the bouncer looked from him to me and I shot him a flirty grin.

"Eyes on the list buddy." Jackson said sternly and I chuckled as the man looked down quickly.

"O-oh yes, Mr.Maxwell I'm sorry to keep you waiting." Jackson just looked at him in response.

"Well? Are you going to let us in?" He said as if the bouncer was stupid.

"Oh y-yes." He moved the rope and Jackson tightened his arm around me as we headed in.

"Arm." One man asked holding a syringe and I saw Jackson tense slightly and I quickly shoved mine to the guy to cover up even the slightest reaction Jackson gave.

He stuck the needle into my arm and I bit my tongue to remain calm. It still burned but not as bad as wolfsbane usually hurts us.

"Next." The man said and Jackson was up.

After we all made it past the test I looked around as Isabella walked up to me.

"So what's the plan?" She asked.

"You're going to go with Zander and the others. You stay in the middle of them, alright? See if you can catch anyone who might look familiar. Aurora and I are going to look for your fiancé." She nodded and Zander and the others headed off in an other direction.

"You weren't even scared as we walked in. You basically strutted through the doors." Jackson said to me as we started to walk through people.

"There was nothing to be scared about. Besides, I can take these pesky people down easily." I replied glancing around.

"You are indeed made for me." he replied and I laughed but it trailed off as something caught my eye.

Men were standing in front of a door towards the back and seemed to have a gun attached to their hip. Men in suits were entering and leaving the room.

"Look over there." Jackson's gaze drifted across the room and he looked to be thinking something over.

"Follow along." He said and pulled me over with him. What the hell is he doing.

"You're guards right?" Jackson asked them as we approached and he put on a worried face.

"What?" The men asked confused.

Jackson looked around as if someone was coming after him and leaned closer to the two men.

"A werewolf had this man cornered and he was demanding some type of questions. You need to get control of the situation now." Jackson warned and the men's eyes widened.

"Where?"

"Follow me." he said and the men did so as we headed to a back hall where no one was.

"He's in here." Jackson said and the men walked in front of us and into the room and we quickly followed after them and Jackson made a movement to me which means I take the guy on the right.

With a sharp nod we snuck up behind them.

"Where is h-" The man was cut off by Jackson wrapping his arm around his neck from behind and I did the same to the other. They struggled beneath our grasp.

"Do I kill him?" I asked slightly panicked.

"No, just let them go into unconsciousness. Don't break his neck." Jackson replied as the two men continued to struggle and eventually they fell limp to the ground.

"Phew, I haven't did that in a long time." I admitted but Jackson ignored me and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the room.

"We have a small gap of time before they come looking for the men." He said as we made our way back towards the door where the men were at previously.

"Now follow my lead again." he said with a small chuckle and pushed the door open and stumbled into the room.

So we're acting drunk. Smart.

I giggled stumbling after him.

"Oops." I giggled looking around seeing men sitting around a table.

"Who are you?" A man asked standing.

"The question is... who are you?" Jackson asked like he was drunk and I laughed.

"They're drunk. Get them out of here." One man said chuckling and people started to advance towards us when Jackson quickly delivered a punch so hard he knocked one of the men out.

Oh okay, we're fighting now.

I reached down ripping the side of my dress for an easier access to fight in. One man charged at me but I brought my leg up delivering a kick to the side of his face and he flew backwards.

Our men piled into the room and I grinned knowing Jackson mind-linked them.

It was time to kick some ass.

I easily took two men out and Jackson was going through them like no other. He definitely was a good fighter. Best i've seen in a long time.

I looked around for my next victim not seeing any men lagging around.

"Well, well, well... look what the cat dragged in." I heard and my heart froze.

That voice was a voice I hopped to never see again.

_________________________________________________________________

WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?!?! 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Chapters twenty five all the way to thirty are up on radish for early access. Please support me as an author on there just as you do on here if you can! I thank each and everyone of you that do or will! Much much love!