3

Frost's P.O.V
*****************

   Chapter Three: Hulk Smash!

Knock.

Knock.

Kno-

"I'm coming!" I bellow at the top of my lungs, struggling to pull my jeans on. Leave it to me to not set an alarm.

Once they're on, I quickly pull on my brown leather boots, and run down stairs. My mother lies on the couch, passed out with Stranger Things playing. A bag of Doritos is next to her, and I swear there's some drool on her face.

Woah... I take after her alot.

With an evil smile on my face, I snap a picture. Oh how evil I-

Knock knock knock.

I jerk my backpack up and run to the door. "Manon how many times do I have to tell you that..." I trail off, staring wide eyed at Nova.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, stepping outside. I take a look at his appearance; he has on a red shirt and some grey sweats. Casual yet satisfying. Or is it slimy yet satisfying. 

"You're late, I'm late, we're driving together. Don't argue, get in my car," he states and walks off my porch.

I mean... free car ride...

"I don't have gas money!" I yell and chase after him.

"Whatever, get in." he hops in the driver seat and I jump in the passenger seat.

"Nice car," I complement while shutting my door. He grunts, turning the car on. "Why are you so grumpy? Yesterday you were all happy, and smiling, and I almost felt like not annoying you!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." he lies. I laugh, wiping away an imaginary tear.

"Okay, if that's what you think." I look out the window, watching the trees go by in a blur.

"Sensational." I say in my deepest voice. I see him give me a weird glance in the reflection.

Nova clears his throat awkwardly, glancing at me. "I, uh... want to say I'm sorry about yesterday. You know.. for saying you're not hot- I-I mean... I... you are pretty but it was rude of me to say that. And.. to make it even... I'll tutor you in all your classes, even if... you annoy me."

"Heh... heh, you think I'm pretty?"

"Don't take that out of context," he grumbles and pulls into the school lot.

I giggle, "You grumble a lot, but thank you. That was very... sensational." I climb out the car and immediately search for Manon.

As if it was meant to happen, I just so happened to see Rose sending daggers at me. Where is my Rich Girl Repellent at?

"Frosty!" I spin around just in time to get tackled by Manon. Oh god, not that name again. She pulls away and that's when I noticed, a glow on her skin.

"You're glowing... are you pregnant? Who's the father? Is it Cole? Does he need to pay child support? How many months old? When did this happen? Am I going to be a godmother to a girl or a boy?! I need answers!" The questions shoot out uncontrollably.

"I'm not pregnant! It's just my new foundation!" she laughs, shaking my shoulders. I blow out a breath I didn't know I was holding, and laugh along with her. We start walking to Ollie, Manon rambling about some foundation she bought at Sephora or something. I checked my time and saw we still had about 15 minutes till class starts.