22

Frost's p.o.v
*************

   Chapter Twenty-two: I ONLY SAID THAT TO SIT IN YOUR SEAT!

I open my eyes and blink repeatedly. I look at the picture of Patrick on my ceiling.

Hey, that's-

Wait... this is my room. I could've sworn I fell asleep in the jungle. What happened last night? Who brought me home? What is the Krabby Patty formula?! Who am I?!?

"Stop... moving..." a hoarse voice stops me. I slowly look down and see Nova with his arms around me. "I'm sleeping,"

"Oh... sorry," I apologize to him. "Go back to sleep," I run my hand through his hair.

Wait what the-

"They call me... Chip.." I hear a giggle. My eyes travel to my floor and I see Kai passed out on Iris.

Kai?

"That tickles..."

Iris?!

Wait they didn't go to the party! I'm so confused!

"Fight me." I look over to my closet and find Manon lying on her back, inside my closet.

Manon?!?

Wait where's-

"Suck my fat dick," and I look at my door, and you guessed it! Cole lies with one leg on Kai's back, and the other bent. I check my watch and see it's only seven in the morning.

I... I'm speechless. Like, literally speechless. I don't want to suck his- that's Manon's job anyways. Let me get this straight. It's seven a.m, I just woke up, and everyone is passed out on my floor. What are the odds?!

Whatever that means.

I wonder what happened last night. Oh no...

Did I try eating Rose's couch? I once tried doing that to my own couch. Yeah...

I'm a strange child.

Anyways, back to my questions.

"Get up," I nudge him. He only tightens his grip on me and groans.

"Good morning children!" mom suddenly bursts into my room and then leaves, leaving my door open. Everyone bolts up with a scream, including myself.

I continue screaming, and slowly everyone looks at me. "WHY IS EVERYONE IN MY ROOM?!" I screech. Nova slowly sits up and turns my face to his.

"I said, I'm trying to sleep." he snarls and smashes my face with my pillow. He then lies down but sits back up. "Great! Now I can't. Thanks a lot, Matthews."

"You're very welcome. Now, why is everyone in my room." I demand. Everyone looks just as confused, except for Nova.

"Look," he groans, "I brought everyone here. I dunno how Iris and Kai got in-"

"Chip. It's Chip." I correct him.

He rolls his eyes and crawls out of my bed. "That's strange," Nova says as he leans down to my face.

I scrunch my brows together as our noses briefly touch. Anymore closer, and our lips would be like, bam.

"One of your eyes is lighter than the other..." he whispers so only I could hear. Oh great. I feel a blush coming on.

"And your freckles make your cuter," I reply. Either I'm high, or still drunk.

Maybe even both.