12

Frost's p.o.v
************

   Chapter Twelve: eBay

Two months went by, and it's already December 1st. Like, hallelujah. Did I ever mention that I love Christmas? No? Well I do.

Cole's birthday was a success. I spent Halloween with my mom. I was dressed as a hotdog and she was dressed as a hamburger. We believe she's about to pop anytime now, so I'm expecting a little me. Mom is thinking of naming her Danielle. Me and Nova haven't gotten any closer. I mean, sorta? What I'm trying to say is he doesn't like me, and he doesn't really insult me as much, but he still does. And I still annoy him.. hehe. Manon and Cole went on a date, praise the Lord. I had to force Manon to ask him out since he was 'too scared' to. Rose has been ignoring me, like usual. I spent Thanksgiving at my grandmas house with my cousins and other family members. And now, oh now it's December.

Today is Monday, oh the horror. School ended, thank god, and I have a bunch of science homework... and I'm not going to do it. Oh, and by the way, I aced that math test.

I rewarded myself with some chips.

I watch the snow fall, sticking onto my front porch. I hold a cup of hot cocoa in my hands, the heat warming them up.

I see Nova and Cole walk by. Cole spots me and waves. I wave back, smiling. Nova looks at me with a frown. He begins to wave but then flips me off.

Rude.

I laugh and slightly wave back.

Buttface: are you stalking me now?
4:12 p.m

Me: yep! I've been doing it since the third grade.
4:12 p.m

Buttface: I don't know if I should be afraid or not..
4:12 p.m

Me: I'm just joking!
4:13 p.m

"Hey honey, can you come here please?" Mom calls for me from the couch.

I plop down on my bean bag, "What's up ma?"

The sky.

"Um.. your father and Nailia are coming to spend Christmas with us." she says, giving me a small smile.

"I would have to answer no." I reply, crossing my arms.

I don't mind my dad coming over, but it's just Nailia. She's only sixteen, and literally cannot stand me. She dislikes me more than Nova, and it would take a miracle to find somebody who dislikes me, more than he does! I don't like her either. She's constantly on her phone, and then she says I'm not her sister.

Like, excuse me?

And then she acts even worse when her mom is around.

She sighs, "Honey I know you guys don't get along but could you at least try?"

"When do they get here?" I ask and just as I do, the doorbell rings. I breath in deeply, stand up, and walk to the door. I open the door and see an older version of me.

"Hi dad and Nailia," I greet and Nailia walks in, and just as expected, she's plops down on my bean bag.

"Hey Frost," he pats my head, walking in himself. No 'thank you'? No 'how are you'? God this is going to be a disaster. Just before I close the door, Nova catches my eye. I frantically wave him over.

"What's wrong Matthews? Who is that? Are you hurt? Do I need to beat somebody up?" he says, peeking over and glaring at my dad.

"Nothing is wrong, that's my dad, no I'm not hurt and yes. Yes you may need to beat somebody up," I step outside, closing the door so my parents and Nailia don't hear.