29

Frost's p.o.v
*************

   Chapter Twenty-nine: Talk to the hand, baboon

So I'm sitting there, barbeque sauce on my titties.

Just kidding, just kidding. I'm not that weird.

But seriously, as I lie in my bed, trying to lick my nose, the last person I expect slowly walks into my room.

Nova.

I haven't seen him since... well... that day. I have been purposely ignoring him. Like, it's going to be so awkward. Everything is awkward. I'm awkward. That bird outside is awkward!

All I know is that it's Christmas eve Eve. There is one thing you should know about me when it's Christmas, I forget who I am and what the date is. Christmas is my favorite holiday, aka the holiday where I don't feel guilty stuffing my stomach till I can't move.

Oh, wait.

That's every day.

"Uhuh," I hold my hand up, stopping him. "I'm sick so shoo! Get back!" I lie and add a fake sneeze.

Nova sighs, "Frost, we really need to talk."

"I don't speak English," I reply and fake cough. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him rubbing his neck. 

"What do you want?" I ask with a sigh, "I'm not really in the mood to talk to you,"

"I, uh, wanted to-"

"Good afternoon Frostyyy!" my two favorite aunts say as they barge in my room. Does everyone just feel the need to walk in here?!

"Aunties!" I exclaim and jump out of my bed, running over to them. In the process, I slam into Nova which sends him to the ground. Karma BITCH!

I bring my aunties into a big hug, smiling.

"Oh you've grown up so much Frosty," aunt Klair pulls away. "You sure do have your mother's curves. You must have boys chasing you 24/7."

I struggle to fight the blush creeping up my neck. I glance at Nova to see him with wide eyes. He is sitting with his legs sprawled out, looking confused as ever.

He does look cute.

Aunt Juniper slaps Klair's head, "Klair Matthews, she has a guest!"

Klair finally looks at Nova and lets out a long 'oh'.

I turn and unfortunately extend my hand and help Nova stand up. "Aunties, this is Nova who is in a lot of trouble with me right now. Nova, these are my aunts."

He shakes both of their hands with a smile, and Klair nods. "He's got a strong arm. Nice smile too,"

"Klair!" Juniper exclaims and I laugh. Nova chuckles and both Klair and Juniper look at us. I look down at our hands to find them enclosed together.

I immediately let his hand go and clear my throat. Only bad bitches can hold my hand.

"She's a keeper," they both say with a wink.

"Hey!" I charge at them and they run out of my room. I chased them all the way downstairs until I slipped, and hit my funny bone.

My weakness.

I lie there, thinking about my death wish. I never knew my time would come so soon.

I was so certain that someone would kill me. I always thought that I would get suffocated, or even get my head lopped off. My tombstone would say something along the lines of 'Death: Impact to the funny bone'.