28

Frost's p.o.v
*************

   Chapter Twenty-eight: Vines that butter my eggroll

"Frost..."

"Frost.."

"Frost!"

I hum in response and roll over.

"F-Frost, I'm going to fall."

I flutter my eyes open and see Nova gripping onto the bed frame for dear life. "Oh, sorry," I mutter before pulling all of my body parts together and scooting over. He immediately pulls himself on the bed, sighing afterward.

I yawn, "Why didn't you just push me? I wouldn't have woke up anyways."

"I was too busy trying not to fall," he responds, "I'm gonna go shower now... so uh... yeah..."

Giving no response, I find myself dozing off, snuggling into the blankets.

I need sleep right now.

•.•

"No, Matthews."

"Nova I will beat you up," I threaten and reach for my bag again. He holds it up higher while taking more steps back.

"Try me."

Try me? Oh... little did he know, he was messing with JOHN CENA.

My signature move is a roundhouse kick to the knee, followed by an 'haha sucker'.

I raise a brow and as he turns around to walk away, I swiftly kick him in the back of his knee. "Haha, sucker!"

He stumbles forwards, dropping my bag. Then, since I'm smart and I don't want to die, I run upstairs.

"Gotta hide, gotta hide, gotta hide..." I mutter, frantically looking for a place to hide in his room. Suddenly, as I dive for his closet, I'm lifted up in the air and thrown on his bed.

"That's cheating!" I yell at him as I sit up. "You're bigger than me!"

"Boo hoo, you karate chopped my knee." he rolls his eyes.

"Correction, I kicked it." I smile and hear my phone ring. I grab it off his nightstand, and answer it. Saved by the bell?! I think so!

"Krusty Krab, it's Patrick." I answer it in my Patrick voice. Nova snorts.

"Hey best friend," Manon responds in her Spongebob voice. "Want to go to the mall with Kai and me?"

"Of course, what kind of question is that?" I ask and Nova continues staring at me. "And I'll drive."

"Okay, I'll see you in a little bit." she says before hanging up. I stand up and start putting my backpack on.

"Who was that?" Nova asks, strangely leaning closer to my face. I tilt my head back and blush.

"Manon... she wants me to..." I trail off as he leans even more closer. His eyes stay on my lips and I gulp. Oh Lord what is he doing?

He stands back up, clearing his throat, "She wants you to what?"

"Go shopping with her," I answer and that's when I notice I'm blushing. Yuck!

"I'll see you later, I guess," I say and as I start trudging away, his hand grabs my wrist and stops.

"Matthews wait," he says lowly, "I, uh..."

"What dude?" I ask and fully turn around, pulling my hand back. He closes his eyes, stepping closer.