Frost's p.o.v
*************

(Honestly my favorite gif)

   Chapter Eighteen: Touchdown bitch!

I stare at Nova as he gazes at the door, his hand gripping the doorknob.

Is he... frozen or something?

"Nova?" I tap his shoulder, "We're going to be late for class. And I don't know about you, but I don't like being in the janitor's closet. You know things happened in here..."

"Yeah... yeah, right." he nods his head and finally opens the door.

Good. Otherwise, I would have had to drop kick him. There could be rats in here, and he's not opening the door. There could also possibly be a dead body! Everything looks suspicious. Even the trash bag looks suspicious.

And who knows what people have done in here.

Nova finally opens the door, and I bolt out. I begin sprinting down the hall, "I'm going to beat you to math!" I yelled, picking up my pace.

God, I hate running, but there's no need for Mr. Earl to get suspicious.

I stop running as I'm drawing nearer to math. I breathe heavily and open the door. I see everyone still working on the math book. "Oh, Frost have you seen Nova by any chance?" Mr. Earl asks me as I walk by.

"He should be coming," I answer just as Nova walks in. I take my seat and watch as Nova hesitates to sit down. He finally sits down, avoiding mine and Cole's eye contact. He inhales deeply and angrily flips through his math book.

With furrowed brows, I lean over to Cole. "He's been acting weird... hasn't he?"

Cole smirks, "Only when you're here."

"What does that mean?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders. "Hey now, don't lie to me. I need to know why he's acting so weird!"

"I dunno," he says with another shrug of his shoulders.

"I don't like," I wave my hands around, "All this secrecy,"

"You sound like Manon," he says and chuckles. My face falls and I raise a brow.

"And that better be a good thing." I rush out.

"It is,"

"Good."

Classes went by, and I'm now walking down the hall to lunch. Nova still hasn't talked to me, and he's been avoiding me.

"We're off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of Oz!" I sing as I slam my locker shut.

"Follow the yellow brick road!" I then skip down the hall and push open the lunch doors.

"Hey, guys!" I wave as I walk to the chicken burger line. I take the tray with the most tater tots, and waltz over to Kai, Iris, and Cole.

"Hello, my friends! Where's Nova?" I ask as I sit down. They all shrug their shoulders. "We're probably too famous for him. Right Chip?"

Kai giggles and nods. I catch Iris continuously glancing at Kai, blushing each time. I open my mouth to make a dirty joke, but a tray sliding next to me cuts me off.

I look to my side and see Nova. He doesn't say anything at all and plops down next to me. "Hi Nova," Kai greets him but doesn't get a response.

Since I'm so nice, I clear my throat and begin talking in my deepest voice. "Hey Chip, you coming to my game tonight? You should totally bring Iris and cheer for me. You know, just to fill my ego."