34

Frost's p.o.v
*************
Why does my baby look sick and tired?😭^^

   Chapter Thirty-four: Like... the F word?

"Nova," I nudge the sleeping Nova. He grumbles and swats my hand away. I grin and ruffle his hair, "If you don't get up, you'll be late and then you'll end up homeless."

"Fine," he sighs and opens his eyes. I smile at him and help him sit up. "I'm not a baby you know," he grumbles as I help him stand up.

I push out my bottom lip, "But you're my little baby," I say in a baby voice before laughing. "Does baby want his juice?"

He rolls his eyes, "Matthews. That was the most cringiest thing I've ever seen you do,"

"What?" I ask innocently, "Now! Chop chop! Go shower, brush your teeth, and get dressed, bro."

"Will you stop bro-zoning me?" he asks while trudging to the bathroom. "I thought we were past that stage,"

Pff. I'll stop 'bro-zoning' him when he makes me his girlfriend.

Uh... I mean... his... best friend.

I plop down on his bed, crossing my arms. Am I ready for that step yet? I mean, I've always feared relationships because of what happened between mom and dad. But then she met Neo... which is y'know, mind boggling already on it's own but still.

"Can you help me?" Nova asks as he steps in the room in only a pair of gray boxers. I shield my eyes and feel my cheeks heat up.

"Uh," I gulp, "Do you not know how to get dressed? I was just joking about the baby thing,"

"I can't really bend down, you know." he says, prying my hands away from my face. I force myself to look at his face, my eyes wide.

"I just need you to help put on my sweats," he explains while holding up a pair of black sweats. I gulp again and my eyes fail me. They begin traveling down his chest and to his abs.

I stare at his wound, which is now stitched up, and healing. I find myself frowning. "Hey," Nova grins. "See anything you like?"

"I don't speak English!" I immediately exclaim with a blush. "And before this gets even more awkward," I snatch the pants.

"Put your leg through," I say while opening a leg hole. He chuckles and does what I said. He did the other one, and I pulled them up to his thighs.

"You can do the rest," I state and look away.

"Thank you," he says and kisses my head. My heart nearly breaks out of its cage, and my cheeks go hot.

Holy water is much needed.

•.•

"Frost, Frost, Frost,"

"Frost. Matthews. Blondie."

I ignore him and continue writing in my spiral. Manon raises a brow and Cole smiles.

"Baby,"

I gulp and he smirks. "Baby, what are you doing?"

Dying. I'm dying from the cuteness.

"W-Writing the notes I missed," I explain and hold the pen tighter. Kai giggles like the child he is, and Iris peeks up from her book.

"But why, baby?" he asks again, "It's our lunch. We could be going to Taco Bell, but we're in the library taking notes?"

I glance up at him, "I've been possessed. Get the holy water."