30

Frost's p.o.v
*************

Chapter Thirty: What's your bank info?

"IT IS CHRISTMAS, MY DUDES!" I yell at the top of my lungs, banging my head on the wall.

I let out an animalistic roar as I launch myself on my bed. "CHRISTMAS," I roar while walking around like a crab.

Neo walks in, and I immediately stop being weird.

"Good morning..." I awkwardly stand up straight and wave at him.

"There's someone down here for you, and are you alright? I heard something bang on the wall..." Neo says and I hear mom say, 'she does it every year' from downstairs.

"I'll get dressed now..." I say and he leaves.

Even though it's Christmas, I still have to 'dress nicely'. Meaning a dress...

Like, ew. I have said it a million times, I hate wearing dresses.

Yet you own some.

Shut it.

I walk to my closet and go to my dresses. I pull out a black dress that has long sleeves and reaches my mid-thigh.

Once I've showered and brushed my teeth, I slip into the dress. Manon is supposed to come over to do my makeup and hair.

And let's just say I'm not excited to carry ten pounds of stuff on my face. I put on my lucky cat socks, and slip my busted shoes on. I also put back on the necklace Nova got me. Not the best outfit but who cares!

I trot downstairs and stomp in front of mom. "Does it make you happy for me to suffer?"

She gasps and makes me do a little spin. "Oh, honey you look beautiful! I don't understand why you don't like dresses!"

"Because she's a tomboy Denisse," Juniper states, "Much like me."

I nod in agreement when I remember Neo said there's someone here for me.

I hope it's someone with McDonald's!

I walk to the door and swing it open. It's only Nova. And he sadly doesn't have any McDonald's.

I should've known.

I briefly smile at him, "Merry Christmas,"

He smiles back and hands me a perfectly wrapped gift. "Another one?"

Oh, that reminds me, I still have that one gift he said I couldn't open.

"Do you... uh, want to come in?" I ask and step aside. He muttered a 'sure' as he stepped in.

"Merry Christmas Nova!" Everyone shouts at him. He jumps in surprise and I laugh. As I lead Nova upstairs, he stares at me.

"You look..." he trails off.

My cheeks turn red in embarrassment, "Bad? Horrible? Fat-"

"You look beautiful," he states before frowning, "That was cheesy but whatever,"

I blush even more, "Thanks? How do I react to this,"

Somebody help me. If I were to transform into a tomato, no one would notice.

Suddenly, my door springs open and I turn, seeing Manon, smirking.

"Oh, am I interrupting something?" she asks with a wink. I glare at her and flip her off.

"No, you are not," I state calmly, "Nova is just confessing his undying love for me!"

"I was not!" Nova exclaims with a cracky voice. Manon cackles as she waltz into my room, tossing her makeup onto my bed.