36

Frost's p.o.v
************

   Chapter Thirty-six: Big, meaty, claws!

"I SAID, YOUR ASS CHEEKS ARE JIGGLY!" I yell at the brown dog. He wags his tail but continues frowning.

He growls, "I don't have ass cheeks! I'm a dog! I have ass hair,"

"You have what I say you have-"

"Wakey wakey..." I feel a nudge on my back, interrupting my wonderful dream. "Sleeping beauty,"

"Whoever you are," I groan, "Whatever you want,"

"I'm too tired, and still full from all that cake last night." I groan again and try falling asleep. A soft kiss is placed on my cheek and I immediately know who it is.

"Nova," I roll over and face him, "Why are you here?"

"Because Kai was trying to wake you, but you wouldn't, and everyone is waiting to go to school," Nova says with a small smile, "Did you know you look adorable when you sleep?"

"Yes, yes I did," I say and rub my eyes. "I'm too tired, go away,"

He starts rapidly kissing my face, "Get. Up. Now. Or. We'll. Be. Late."

I block his kisses and sigh heavily. "I don't want to. Besides, you said that before and we weren't late."

I hear someone clear their throat and I shoot upwards and see Harry. "Harry? Why and how, and how are you here?" I ask in confusion.

He shrugs his shoulders, "I actually don't know. All I remember is coming here with Rose for your birthday, and then falling asleep."

I blink at him before looking at Nova, "Come on, or I'll make you get ready if you know what I mean," he winks. "I'll even dress you-"

"Fine! You winded! Get out of my room, fools."

Nova chuckles and leads Harry out of my room.

I got dressed and brushed my teeth along with my bird's nest. I trot downstairs, yawning.

Ah, the morning time. I absolutely hate it! I wish I could sleep forever, and ever. And then only have to get up to eat food and go to the bathroom.

Maybe even eat my moms snacks if you know what I mean.

And not the dirty way.

"Honey," mom laughs while holding August, "Your friends are hilarious! I'm in tears,"

Gasp.

I look at Manon, Nova, Cole, Kai, Iris, Harry, and finally, Rose. Wait Rose? I thought she didn't even like me. Why is she even here?

Lies, and so much slander.

I knew she secretly liked me. I just cannot be unlikeable. And Nova is a perfect example.

And I'm going to just stop talking.

"I guess they are," I say, "But I'm way funnier, have you heard my jokes yet?"

"Yeah," Nova snickers, "Funny looking."

Manon widens her eyes and looks at Nova as if he's committed a crime.

How dare he.

"Dude..." Harry and Cole say at the same time. Nova looks at them bewildered.

"What?"

I sniffle and pretend to wipe my tears. "I'm... I'm heartbroken..." Mom chuckles and August gurgles. "I thought you were better than this... I thought I could trust you..."