Chapter 2

~~~~~

–Morning–

Morning fell by fast. The sun rose up, kissing you on your face. Worn out, you cover your face, blocking the sunlight that shined on your weary eyes. You let out a groan, having the urge to close your eyes again. Suddenly, a loud clang came from downstairs which made you pop up in bed.

Do they have a housemaid or something?

You threw the covers off your body and headed quietly down the stairs. The closer you got to the noise, the louder it became. It sounded like it was coming from the kitchen. Once you made it downstairs where the kitchen was, you peeked from behind the wall, only to see who or what it was the noise was coming from.

Definitely not a maid.  

You really couldn't actually see their face. They had a hood on and their back was facing towards you. It really made it hard to notice them.  Curiously, you walked in and leaned on the refrigerator to get a closer look. The stranger soon turned around which frightened you, causing you to take a step back. You both looked at each other with big eyes. He then smiled and slid his hood off his head which revealed his blonde, curly hair.

"You must be Y/n." He smiled, running his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, you are?" You tried to ask politely.

"I'm Mark. My mom didn't tell you about me?" He scratched his head confused as proceeded to move the spatula around the frying pan.

He's Mark?! He doesn't seem little at all. Actually, he seems older than me.

"Mark? As in Ms. Lee's son, Mark?"

"Yesss." He carried out.

"You don't look so little to me. You're taller than me, actually." You pointed out.

"Oh, my Mom always calls me her 'little boy' for some reason." He chuckled while taking a plate from the cabinet and then placing what seemed like beef on top.

"S-So how old are you?" You ask out of interest.

"Eighteen," He was concentrated on his plate more than you. Mostly, two or three glances at you. "You?"

"Seventeen. I'll be eighteen in a few months."

He smiled again, showing his perfect white teeth which drove your heart to a mild thump. He's beautiful, You thought.

"Oh, there's extra food in the pan if you're hungry." 

Mark pointed to the pan that sat on the stove that was filled with Galbi over rice with a mixture of onions and bell pepper.

You nod as you walked towards the pan. To be honest, you were hungry. Just looking at the pan of food made your mouth water. At the same time you were shocked. You were shocked that it turns out Mark wasn't so little after all...

I thought I was watching a little boy, but looks like he's big after all. He might be watching me. I'm the little one.

You notice that Mark already left the kitchen area and went to what seemed like the dining room. Hurriedly, you fixed a plate and joined him in the dining room. He was already eating away, so you just sat in the seat across from him.