Chapter 43

Mark grows flustered when you began to cry. He hovers off of you, allowing you the freedom to sit up. You're basically sobbing into your hands and he doesn't know what to do. He's scared to comfort you because he wasn't expecting the sudden outburst.

"No," You choke out which made Mark's heart sink.

"Like, no as in you won't be my girlfriend?" Get sounded

You cough out another sob, your palms wiping at your wet eyes which turns them irritated. "Please, don't."

"Don't what?"

"Don't play with me, please," You sniff. "I don't wanna be hurt again."

Believe it or not, but the same thing happened with Jaemin. After you first had sex with Jaemin, he asked you the same thing; to be his girlfriend. At that time, you really liked him and of course, you agreed to, but that only lead to pain and humiliation that night you found him in bed with someone who was supposed to be your best friend.

You don't know if you could handle experiencing that again, not after you've tried hard for a few years to get over it. Your heart aches at the thought.

Mark frowns, hands coming up to cup your cheeks in his warm palms. You gulp when he leans closer, your heart-stopping. "Do you trust me?"

You nod, letting out a shaky breath.

"Then you should know I won't hurt you." He reassures, swiping his thumbs across your cheeks.

The sigh you let out doesn't go unnoticed. Mark purses his lips, hands under your knees to pull you towards him. You take a deep breath, pinching at his shoulder lightly as he fondles with the sensitive skin at your thighs.

Mark didn't want to rush you or anything, but he was so damn curious and frustrated. You seemed to be in a vulnerable state at the moment, yet he couldn't help himself.

"So... about my question..." He trails off and you giggle, wiping at your eyes.

You nod, playfully ruffling his hair. "Yes, I will, Mark."

His eyes widen at that, a smile following behind. You could see a little gleam in those dark pupils. You've always found his eyes the most interesting part of him. Though he hides so much behind them, you're still able to peer through them once in a while.

"You're serious?"

You nod with a beam.

"Like, no bullshit?"

You chortle, hitting at his chest. "I'm not kidding."

You gasp, surprised when his lips are on yours. By the way his teeth nibble at your bottom lip and his tongue forcing its way in your mouth, you could tell he was happy. You're ashamed of the moan you let out and push at his shoulders for distance.

"Sorry," He apologizes when you pant to catch your breath. "I got excited."

You gesture him that it was okay with a simple wave. He pulls you in for another hug and you don't fight him. Both of you stay like this for a while, enjoying each other's presence. You rub your eyes and Mark lifts it down, holding your hand in his.

"I'm hungry." You mention, snuggling into him more.

"What do wanna eat?" He questions, fingers playing with yours.

"I don't know, food probably."

Mark chuckles at that, his other hand twisting your hair between his fingers. He exhales and at that, you look up at him, knowing he had something on his mind.