Chapter 8

-Time Skip & Regular POV-

After the phone call, Sana returned back to your side. She was very protective over you. She traded seats with you to where now she was between you and your Father.

Every time your Dad offered you another drink, Sana would take it from you and drink it herself. She knew you were drunk enough and didn't want you to drink no more. You just pondered the whole time since you were all tipsy. But it was hard to think straight.

"Excuse me, ladies," Your Father stood to his feet, clearing his throat in the action. "I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be back."

Sana just nodded and watched him walk away. As soon as the men's bathroom door closed, Sana quickly checked on you.

"Y/n-ah, are you okay?" She consoled you.

You lowly mumbled since you haven't gained soberness yet. This whole time you rested your head on the bar counter looking up at Sana with weary eyes.

Sana helped you out of your seat and rushed towards the door. She was looking for a sign of Mark. He said he would come and pick you both up. Sana tried calling Mark again, but there was no connection outside since the bar was on a different side of town. There's only a connection inside, but there's no way she was going back in there.

"Going somewhere?" A voice called out from behind you and Sana.

"Oh, Mr. Kim! I d-didn't see you there..." Sana uttered quite nervously.

"Answer my question: Going somewhere?" His voice was deep and fearsome.

Sana stood in front of you. You were too woozy to take an awareness to the whole scene that was in front of you, so you just groan and lay your head onto Sana's shoulder.

"I'm taking Y/n home with me tonight." He said, snatching you away from Sana then into his arms. "I'll take care of her."

"Looks like there's been a change of plans..." Another voice called out from behind all three of you.

It was Mark. He walked over to you and Sana. He pulled you out of your Father's arms and pulled you into his own. Sana scooted to his side, away from your Father.

Mark had you in his arms. He looked down at you and gave you a soft smile. "You okay, Y/n?"

You smiled back and pat his cheek. There was a possibility that you squealed and passed out again.

"Look who it is, Mark Lee." Your Father mocked, taking a few steps forwards. "Give me my daughter."

"Why should I?"

"Cause I'll take care of her..."

Mark tsked. "You say 'take care of her,' but I'll doubt that's what you wanna do."

Your Dad was quiet for a second. He cleared his throat, stood up straight, and dug his hands in his pockets. Marks grip around you tightened while Sana stood beside Mark, remaining silent.

"I just want to love and please her." He finally spoke up then walked up to Mark which made him and Sana take a few steps back.