Chapter 50

⚠ Warning of Content Ahead ⚠

You knock on his door and once you got the okay, you go in. As soon as you step into the room, you gently drop the laundry basket on the floor by the door. You throw your purse on the bed which hits his foot. He peeks at you, typing on his laptop a few more times before closing it then pushing it to the side. "Oh, look who's back. Hi, Y/N." 

"Mark lee." You greet, kicking off your shoes before hopping onto his bed. Mark tosses the beanie he had on to the side, shaking his head afterward to keep his hair in check. He pats his lap, signaling you to come closer than you intended to. You sigh, straddling his lap which he gladly smiles at. 

"So... was it fun?" He asks and you force a quick smile, shrugging your shoulders as you play with the silver rings on his fingers. "Is that a yes? No? Maybe so?"

You lightly chuckle. "It was fine. It was nice."

Mark hums and glances down at the way you play with his rings then looks back at you, catching that expression on your face that he's not very fond of. He pokes at your lip with his free hand, causing you to look up at him. "You're frowning."

"It's nothing," You smile softy. "I just missed you."

He doesn't buy it, but for now, he'll accept it. "You weren't gone that long like I thought you'd be."

"I know... Just because..." You decide that now is not the time tell because you don't know if he's ready or more like you're not ready. You clear your throat. "Anyway, what did you do while I was gone?" 

"Nothing really. Talked to my Mom." He huffs out throwing his head back against the headboard.

"Yeah? That's good." 

He lifts his head to look at you."You sure you okay? You look sad." 

Playfully hitting his chest, you nod persistently. "I'm fine, Mark." 

"Yeah?" He pulls you closer to his chest and you stroke your fingers through his hair, hoping to neaten it. He leans in and you allow it, closing your eyes as his lips graze yours in a chaste kiss and light pecks. It doesn't take long for Mark to deepen it, his tongue already pushing pass your lips and then nibbling at your bottom lip. You breathe out a sigh as the once innocent action grew carnal. Hands travel downwards towards your hips, using them to grind down on him and you let out a noise that you were not too proud of, quickly using his chest to push back a little. 

"Whoa, slow your roll, Canadian boy." 

His brows arch when you crawl off him. You hum, tilting your head to the side as you observe Mark. He's always been hot, but he looks even more alluring today. His hair has been pushed up, though it's still a little ruffled from the beanie he had on earlier. The muscles in his thighs are visible through the rips in his jeans, and you watch the way his rings glint as his pretty fingers play with them. 

The strong scent of his cologne makes your mind fuzzy, but no, you snap out of it. You can't do this, his mom is still downstairs. If you can hear the ruckus she's making downstairs, she'd probably hear you from up here if you were loud enough. Though the thought of being caught made you feel apprehensive, yet inflamed. "Um, your mom is still downstairs."

"So?" You strike him at his leg, rolling your eyes as you climb off his bed. "Where are you going?"

"My room." 

"Come here." He uses his finger, gesturing you to come back to him. You shake your head and he groans. "Y/N, come here, please."

"Make me."