Chapter 18

"Ah! Mark, please, slow down!" You groan as he continues to push against you. "You're going to fast!"

Mark dragged you to school early for some odd reason. He pretty much shoved you down the Hall, reaching to a empty class room with the door closed.

You stand there dumbfounded as he smirks, encouraging you to go inside.

"Why are we here?" You whine, wiping your jaded eyes lids. "School doesn't start for another hour."

"She's waiting for you. Go inside." He opens the door and pushes you inside.

"W-Who? Mark!" You fought against him, but fail when he manages to force you inside the empty classroom and shuts the door in your face.

Now, he left you in a classroom all alone for no apparent reason. Well, that's what you thought.

"Y/n." A soft voice called out, catching your attention to turn towards the other side of the room.

There, in front of you, stood Sana. Her tall figure, leaning against the window frame as her dark bangs cover her forehead. She swept the hair back, letting the sunlight hit her glowing reflection immediately.

She gazed at you, frowning as she held her own hands behind her back.

"Sana." You said in a murmur, approaching her slowly.

Her teeth sunk in bottom lip in attempt to find the words she wanted to tell you. The atmosphere between you two was tense and it made it hard to breathe.

Your heart rate increased, standing there in complete silence and staring blankly at each other. You didn't know what to say either.

The words got stuck in your throat. Her round, doe eyes seemed to sparkle and teary. She sighs, throwing her hands down beside her, frustrated.

"I miss you!" She sobbed.

"I miss you too!"

The tension was too much between the two of you. It felt nice to have the weight released off your shoulders since it's been killing you to not have her for the past week.

You both didn't hesitate to embrace each other in a affection hug. Sana was pretty much crying to be able to hold and talk to you again.

For her, it's been too long.

You looked up at her teary eyes. Her tears already reaching down her chin.

"Don't cry." You warn. "You'll make me cry."

"I.. I'm not crying." She squeaked, forcing a smile on her thin lips. "See?"

"Sana, I swear to gosh. Stop."

"Y/n!" She cried out. "I.. I'm not. This is my happy face."

It was too late. You were already starting to get teary-eyed.

A beam spreads on her lips along with an eye smile, forming into a crescent. You lightly hit at her shoulder facing the other way to avoid her seeing your emotional state.

"Y/n~" She cooed.

"Go away." You mutter, sniffing away the unwanted tears.

She back hugs you, wrapping her dainty arms around your waist and resting her dull chin on your shoulder. You could feel her puffy cheeks rub against the side of your neck as she mewls softly in your ear.

She's cute. Too cute. But at the same time clingy. That's one of the things you like about her.

"Okay, that's enough!" You squeal. "Sana, let go!"