First Kiss

Slenderman-

You stared at Slender with a smile as he checked your homework. "What was the reward you wanted that you focused so hard for?" He asked, glancing at you. You told him that if you got the formulas on your homework right, you wanted a reward. "Oh, I wanted a kiss. As weird as it sounds, even a guy wants a kiss." You leaned back into your chair, two fingers pressed on your lips as you winked. Slender could only blush before shaking his head. "Scared of everything but want a kiss for a reward?" You nodded and moved onto his lap, arms draped on his shoulders.

"Come on, Slenderp. Just a peck." Slender chuckled quietly. "Alright, alright. You win." You smiled and wonder if he can even kiss you but pushed the thought to see how things go. He gently placed a hand on your cheek and you both leaned in, lips touching, to your surprise. (A/N- I have no idea. Just go with it.) You left your hands rest on his shoulders while he let his rest at your waist. Eventually air got the both of you and you had to pull away. You gave a smile and rubbed your nose where his would be. "Totally worth the money I just lost."

"You bet on this!?"

Jeff the Killer-

You laid on Jeff, growing tired on watching movies. Jeff took notice and patted your head. "Jeff?"

"Uh, yeah?"

You looked at him tiredly, chin on his chest. "Are you patting me?" He looked around before nodding. You raised a brow. "You seem tired." He said and you hummed tilting your head. "Yeah, I should go to bed soon." He gently gripped your chin before leaning to you and brushed his lips on your's.

You were suddenly wide awake. You blinked as he pulled away, hand over his mouth as he leaned against it, facing away. You gasped and nudged him. "Hey! Another. I want another." He groaned as you nudged him more.

BEN Drowned-

"(M/N), if you win, I give you a reward. If I win, you have to give me a reward." BEN said, holding his hand out. You nodded, shaking his hand with your's. You both started to play and in the end you were staring at the TV in disbelief as you won. You blinked before looking at BEN. "I-I won..." He nodded before smirking

"Which means, I need to give you a reward." You gulped and he placed both hands on nape of your neck pulling you towards him. "B-BEN?" He smirked before kissing you roughly and pulling you closer. You gripped his shirt in your hands, responding. He smirked in the kiss before forcing your mouth open and slipping his tongue into your mouth. You moaned before pulling away, panting.

"Nice reward?" He teased, looking at your rosy face. You buried your face into his chest, shaking your head. "BEEEN, whyyyy?"

Masky-

You held the box of cheesecake in you arms as you locked the bakery's door. Since Masky didn;t come you thought you would let him have your cheesecake when you got home, presuming he was at your house. As you were starting to walk, you heard someone walking behind. So, when someone touched your shoulder, you went swinging. Then when they caught your fist, you realized who it was and smiled. "Hey, Masks." You smiled at Masky. He hummed quietly, chuckling. "Babe, I love to know you can fight but remember I don't want you to punch me."

You laughed as you started to walk, him beside. He wrapped his arm around your waist, head on your shoulder, hugging you. You couldn't help but notice and stopped. "Hard day?" Masky hummed quietly with a small nod. "Yes, a bit harder mission today." You smiled, moving his mask to the side of his face and saw his small smile. "Just relax. We got some cheesecake. We'll go to my house and relax." He smiled and you leaned to him, kissing him gently. He responded, placing both hands on your hips, bringing closer. When you both pulled away, Masky had a wider smile. This made you smile but it faded the second you heard something crunching.