Kagekao - Part Three

INCORRECT QUOTES-

Kagekao was sat at you desk, playing on your computer. He was waiting for you to get home and you did. You dropped your backpack by the bed and kicked your shoes off before jumping on the bed.

"M/R?" Kagekao questioned but you didn't say anything except grab the blanket and wrap yourself in it.

A moment later, you gave a tired and goofy to him. "..I'm a burrito.." You said, closing your eyes.

"Pfft, oh my god, M/R." He said and both of you started to laugh. Kagekao took a picture because you were so cute.

SCHOOL-

"This is so boring!" Kagekao complained, sitting on the ground, waiting for you. He looked at his phone for the time before groaning. He stared at the wall, humming.  Then your class door opened making him stand up to look for you.

While he got a few weird stares, Kagekao saw you and he grinned under his mask. You didn't even know he was coming by or that he was there. Kagekao followed you as you checked any text messages to see one from Kagekao.

Weirdo Babe: im coming by to pick you up!

Confused, you glanced around for him but didn't see Kagekao anywhere. "Where is he?" You muttered, rubbing your neck.

"M/R!"

You jumped with a small yelp and turned to see Kagekao, shoulders shaking as he tried to hold his laughter. "Don't do that, Kagekao!" You shouted making him give up and start laughing.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't resist doing it, kitten!" He exclaimed making you grumble and turn away from him. Kagekao walked beside you as he talked about how you needed to get out of class faster.

CLONE M/R-

"Okay, so, I'm going out. I need to get a few things." You said before putting your hands on Kagekao's shoulder. "Don't go in my room."

Kagekao laughed as he raised a brow. "Why not? Hiding something?"

You flicked his forehead with a loud sigh. "Just don't, okay?" You questioned making him roll his eyes and nod. "Yeah, yeah, stay out of your room, got it."

"Good. I'll be back." You kissed his cheek then left with your keys. Second Kagekao heard the door close, he rushed to your bedroom and stared at the door for a second.

He tilted his head with a small grin. "I wonder what could be in here~." He said to himself, opening the door slowly.

To see nothing.

"Aw, come on." He muttered before yelling out when something grabbed his foot making him look down. "What the hell?" He questioned, seeing you on the ground bloody.

"Help..." Your clone begged.

Kagekao laughed and slowly moved out of the bedroom, closing the door. "Not my problem. Not my problem. Its all M/R's problem."

Then stopped when he saw you in front of him, hand covering your mouth before laughing. "Your face is so funny!"

Kagekao gave a confused 'huh' and turned when he heard laughing behind him to see your clone chuckling. "He went 'nope' and left." Clone M/R said, making you nod.

"The blood?"

You shrugged with a grin. "Fake." You answered. "I knew you couldn't resist the urge to go in my bedroom even though I told you not too."

Kagekao didn't know what to say and just grumbled, sitting on the couch. "Whatever.." He muttered while Clone M/R and you laughed.

YOU'RE DRUNK-