Candy Pop - Part Three

LAZY DAY -

You flipped through channel after channel, trying to find something to watch. Then you gave up and watched whatever was on the tv. It wasn't bad but the commercials sucked.

"Popcorn?" Candy questioned as he glanced at you.

"Meh, I guess. Want me to pause?" You asked making him shake his head. "No, I'll go pop some up. Want some chips?"

You nodded. "You know what cabinet."

Candy hummed and move your blanket off his lap before going to the kitchen. You heard plastic, microwave beeping, then the microwave going.

"Hey?"

You hummed.

"Can I throw you the bag or do I have to go over and hand it to you?"

You glanced at him with a scoff. "Uh, like hell you're gonna throw the bag of popcorn."

He looked confused before shaking his head. "No, no, as much fun as that would be, the clean up would be terrible. I meant the chips. Throw it to you or hand it?"

"Oh, throw it." You turned and he tossed the bag to you and cheered when you caught it. "Thanks."

"Yep."

Once the microwave was beeping and popcorn done, Candy grabbed a bowl and dumped the popcorn in. Then sat back on the couch with you.

"Popcorn, my prince."

You hummed and opened your bag of chips. "Thank you." Then you looked at your glass of water. Turned to Candy with a pleading look. "Want me to get so-"

"Nope. You do it." Candy interrupted, already getting comfortable. You groaned and moved the blanket off you. "Fine."

He laughed, hearing you grumble.

POWERCUT -

Candy looked from the wet window to the lit candles in your room before looking beside him at the burrito that was you. He patted your head making you hum and move a bit.

"Cold?" He asked making you shake your head and look up at him. "No. I'm ignoring the world since the power is out. No phone. No schoolwork. Just the pouring rain sound."

He smiled a little and brushed his fingers through your hair. "Are my hands cold?" He asked, seeing you close your eyes.

"A little bit."

Candy grinned a little about to shove his hand down your shirt but you were content. He didn't want to disturb that. Plus, it was gonna be an awkward position to shove his hand in.

"Not cold enough to get a reaction out of me if you shove it down my shirt." You added, opening one eye to peek at him.

"Well, I wasn't gonna do it but..." He moved his hand aimlessly through your blanket and tired to get under your shirt. You thought he wasn't gonna find it.

Till you felt something cold touch you and move around. "Candy Pop! You're freezing!" You shouted, trying to squirm away but he laughed and followed.

"You said it wasn't gonna affect you!"

Once you both calmed down, you reached for his hand and shook your head. "You're cold." You muttered, holding his between your's.

He hummed and laid down, watching you try to warm his hand up. "I know. It bothers me a little bit." He lied. It doesnt bother him much but it felt nice to have his hand between your's.

"Thanks." He muttered.

You glanced at him again before nodding. "No problem."

WAKING YOU UP -