incorrect quotes

So, going through instagram is scary lol. While going through the wonderful app, I found incorrect quotes and before I knew it, I am writing this.

How I imagine the creepastas with the reader. It's not gonna be accurate but you know, it never it is lol.

As usual, I hope you enjoy this as always.

~~~~

Slenderman-

Calculator wasn't working so, you hit it against the table. Couple bangs later, Slender shook his head.

"M/N, stop being mean. Would you like it if I banged you on the table?"

You stopped what you were doing and kinda went silent.

"M/N? What's wrong?"

"I'm trying to figure out the right answer to that question."

Jeff the Killer-

Jeff heard his phone vibrate, seeing your number and answered. "Hey, what's up? Can't sleep?"

"I need your help." You simply stated, rubbing your head, tired.

"I'm getting a shovel. Put the corpse on ice. I will help you." He said making you raise a brow.

"Wait, Jeff, wha-oi! Not that kind of help, you ass!"

BEN Drowned-

~Before dating~

"You're not allowed to fall in love me." You said once and jokingly and BEN grinned.

"It won't be a problem. I'm chill." He gave you a thumbs up while you smiled.

~sometime later in friendship~

'THERE'S A PROBLEM.' BEN thought, hand covering his face while you sat confused since he paused the game after you said something.

Masky-

You grinned and sat on Masky's lap, arms around his neck. "Did it hurt?" You asked, making him hum. "Let me guess, when I fell from heaven?"

"Nope." You said, popping the 'p'.

"Huh?"

You grinned. "Did it hurt when you fell for me?"

He was quiet before pinching your cheeks. "Wanna say that again?"

You whined and tried to get him to stop. "Ah! I'm gonna punch you!"

Hoodie-

Hoodie was helping you babysit while you were finishing up a few things for school. While doing so, you got a papercut.

"Son of a b-"

"M/N! The kids." Hoodie said, the little kids on your living room floor, looking at you since Hoodie was looking at you.

"Iscuits. Son of a biscuits!" You smiled sheepishly making Hoodie shake his head. "Nice save." He said making you grin.

"Yeah, I fucking nailed it." You said before gasping and covering your mouth.

The little boy looked at Hoodie and tilted his head. "What's fucking?"

Hoodie looked at you while you were trying to hold in your laughter.

Ticci Toby-

You were at the park with Toby, doing schoolwork since it was nice out, so, why not. Toby had run off somewhere which left you alone but that's alright.

So, when you looked up from your book, you snorted at the sight of someone doing something stupid on the playground.

"What a dumbass." You said with a small laugh before tilting your head. "Wait." Then you gasped.

"Wait! That's my dumbass! Toby!" You shouted, getting up to stop your boyfriend from doing something idiotic.

Eyeless Jack-

You guys went to the store and well, you think you left your wallet at home.

'Does Ej have his wallet?'

For some odd reason, slapping his ass seemed like a good idea.

"Yep!"

Well, now you had everyone's attention but you didn't notice. Just the wallet in Ej's back pocket.

"Why do I deal with this?" He asked himself.

Homicidal Liu-

"Hey, can I borrow your car?" Liu asked making your raise a brow but move to look at the tv. "Where are you going?" You asked, sitting up.

He hummed and shrug. "To get ice cream or commit a felony. We'll decide in the car."

You stared at them before humming and getting up. "That sounds like a plan. Let's go."

You grabbed your jacket and keys.

Liu blinked before gasping. "Wait! Which one!"

Laughing Jack-

Lj laughed while he saw you sat on the counter. "What are you doing?" He asked making you snort.

"I live in this damn house. You know, I can sit wherever I want, thank you very much."

He grinned and nodded, itching his cheek. "Where's the mouse?"

"Ihavenoideathecatbroughtitinanddidnttakeitwithhim." You said quickly while he started to laugh.

(Okay, okay, that's all squished. Here's what it says: "I have no idea. The cat brought it in and didn't take it out with him."I hate when this happens...)

Dark Link-

Dark hummed before poking your arm. "Hey, knock knock?"

You groaned, opening one eye. "Right now? Really?"

He smiled making you groan. "Fine, fine, who's there?" You asked, closing your eyes, getting comfortable.

"Ach."

"Ach who?"

"Bless you." He said and he waited for your reaction which was opening your eyes to look at him. "Thank...you..?

Dark laughed and shook his head. "Was that good?"

"Not good enough for you to wake me up."

"Aww." He whined.