Meeting Other Creepypastas

Eyeless Jack-

You never actually met BEN. Only time you saw him was when he decided to randomly mess with your boyfriend. Well, while you were having a late night snack on the kitchen counter, Ej's phone vibrated with a simple message.

"'Coming through'?" You whispered to yourself, confused by the message but set his phone aside, and went back to your food and videos. Then you nearly fell off the counter with a loud yelp when someone was suddenly in front of you.

"Ej, I am here t-" BEN stopped what he was saying and looked at you. "You're not Ej." He stated, making you nod a little. "Um, no, I'm not." You said, trying not to stare at his eyes and the blood on his face.

BEN stared at you for a few moments before gasping and sat in front of you. "Ej's boyfriend!" He exclaimed before laughing. "Holy crap."

"Uh, yeah, that's me." You smiled, still trying to process that fact that someone just appeared from your boyfriend's phone. "So, what's your name?"

You blinked before nodding. "Oh, uh, I'm M/R." You introduced, holding your hand out to him. BEN grinned and shook your hand. "How did a grump get to date someone like you?" He asked, making you gasp and nod. "I ask myself that all the time."

"Babe, what are yo-BEN?"

You both turned to see Ej in just his pajama pants, his surprised look turning into a glare. "What are you doing here?" He asked, looking in BEN's direction.

"Just talking." You answered, smiling. "He seems cool."

BEN gasped and covered his mouth. "Ej, your boyfriend called me cool." He teased, laughing as Eyeless ran to him and tried to grab him but BEN ran. "Get over here, you little shit!" You watched the exchange till BEN waved. "See you around, M/R!" Then went into Ej's phone.

Eyeless panted before looking at you. "You."

"Me?" You questioned, pointing to yourself before yelling out when he picked you off the counter. "We are going to bed!" Ej declared.

"Are we going to talk ab-"

"No, we won't!"

Zalgo-

Zalgo dragged you with him. He had to talk with Slender. Then he left you in the care of two little girls and a dog to watch. Lazari was getting some snacks while Sally stared you. "Hm, mascara is done. Time for eyeliner." She said, smiling

You chuckled and nodded. "Alright."

She dug through her little bag and pulled out the eyeliner. "So, do you like Zalgo?" She asked, waving her hand. "Close your eyes."

You did as told and sighed a little. "I'm a little insane to even date him, Sally." You said, making her hum. "True." She giggled.

"I'm back."

Sally gasped. "Lazari, do you want to do his eyebrows?" Sally asked and you opened one eye and looked over at her. "She's about to do my eyeliner." You said, Sally making you look at her. "Close your eyes and don't move."

"Right, sorry."

Lazari sat down next to Sally and gave a small huh. "You think Clockwork will give us that lipstick she never uses?" Lazari ask, Sally giving a small 'huh'. "Maybe. Okay, I'm doing it, M/R."

You gave a small hum and flinched a little when she you felt the eyeliner but other than that you were okay. "It's looking good, Sally. Right, Smile?" Lazari asked, petting Smile.

"M/R!"

All three of you jumped then Sally gasped and grabbed your face. "No! It was going so well!" She cried, while you blinked a couple times. "How bad?" You questioned, making her whine. Lazari shook her head as she covered her mouth. "That's a big wing."