Powercut

Slenderman-

Slender watched as you laid under the blanket, seeing your phone screen light shining through. "What are you doing?"

"I am gonna enjoy myself under this blanket and ignore the dark rooms."

He hummed and got on the bed, laying next to you. "Did you read some stories before the power went out?"

You were quiet before sitting up, blanket over your head as you held your phone tightly. "I didn't know the power was gonna go out!" You whined, hugging yourself. Slender chuckled, hand rubbing your waist.

"Don't laugh." You said quietly, finger poking his chest. He shook his head. "I can't help it, love."

You whined and hid under your blanket again. "Sleeeender."

He rubbed your back, seeing your phone screen again. "You can lean against me if you want but you might not wanna use your phone too much."

"Why not?"

"Your battery might drain."

You gasped quietly making him turn to you. "What?"

"My battery...it died."

He sighed. "I told you."

Jeff the Killer-

"How do we kill this boredom?" Jeff asked, watching as you were lighting candles. "I don't know, Jeff." He hums looking down then at you again.

"Do we have condoms?"

"Nope. That was on the shopping list though." You said, setting the candle down and grabbed another. "Even if we did, I'm not in the mood."

"That's true. Neither am I." He sighed loudly and laid on his stomach on the couch. "Why must we be like this?"

You chuckled quietly, setting down the lit candle and the lighter. "Am I boring you?"

"No, it's just we don't know what to do."

You shrugged, walking to him. "We could probably just sleep." You sat on his back, legs on either side of him. "Or take turns reading to each other."

"You could give me a massage."

"Pfft." You patted his back. "Glad you gave me your hoodie?" He hummed, hugging the pillow under his chin. "Yep. Well, kinda."

You snorted, starting on his shoulders. "That's funny, really."

He hummed. "Kinda wish I took off my shirt."

"Lord knows I wish you did that."

"What?"

"What?"

BEN Drowned-

You set the table up, setting red cups on each side while BEN was sitting on the counter. "Wait, you drink when the power cuts?"

"Me and some friends would play beer pong for the fun of it." You said.

"You play beer pong?" He asked, not believing it.

"Hey, I went to highschool." You said, pouring beer into each cup. BEN laughed, tilting his head. "What about now?" He asked.

You tossed a ping pong ball at him and crossed your arms. "Let me show you."

BEN chuckled and got off the counter. "Alright, partyboy. Show me how well you do this. I'll let you go first." He tossed the small back to you. You snorted before making a toss and landing it into a cup. BEN blinked and looked at you as you gave a closed eyes smile. "Drink."