CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Yumnah pushed open the door to their honeymoon suite with one hand while with the other she gently held on to Yasir to guide him.

"Yumnah, i am really sorry," he said after she had made him sit on the bed.

"Sorry for what?"

"I know that usually its the groom who brings his newly wed bride into the room but in our case its clearly different.I know that every girl has dreams of a perfect marriage and im sorry if im already ruining yours."

Yumnah sighed afterwhich she knelt down infront of him and took his hands in hers.

"Yasir, i respect you alot.Just because you can't do certain things does not mean that the love and respect i have for you will diminish."

"I love and respect you for who you truly are and i accepted this marriage knowing very well that it will be different.A good different," she added.

"Really Yumnah?"

"Of course my love and as far as dreams are concerned," she said as she entwined her fingers with his.

"You have always been my dream, Yasir Hosseini."

Yasir smiled his doubts once again clearing up.

"Then im really glad that Allah sent you to me Yumnah."

"Alhamdullilah," she whispered.

"Would you like to pray with me?" he asked her.

"I would love to."

"But i think il go change first.Praying in this heavy dress is extremeley difficult."

"Of course.Il just wait for you out here."

Yumnah quickly rummaged through her suitcase and pulled out her pajamas.No way was she going to wear any of those silky nightdresses that Saadia had insisted on packing for her.

"Il be right back," she said as she headed towards the bathroom.

She quickly unwrapped her hijab letting her long locks of hair fall freely to her back.She wondered what Yasir would think of her hair.Would he like it?

She then felt for the end of the strings on her blouse inorder to open it but unfortunately for her she could not get her hands on any end.

Yumnah gasped as ran towards the only mirror in the bathroom.

Saadia.

That witch.

She had expertly tied the knots so tightly and to top it off she had hidden the end way beneath all the knots.

There was no way she could reach for that particular end of the string by herself.She definitely need help but there was no one around well except for...Yasir.